• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Size of the dimension during the Final Boss fight in Sonic '06?

Hey guys!

First off, I want to just introduce myself to you guys since I just joined this forum yesterday! My name is Oreo166, and I like to scale Naruto and especially Sonic the Hedgehog (especially since the game version of that verse still tends to get heavily downplayed at times - ugh!).

So this may come off as random, but do you guys remember that distorted realm Sonic and the gang were in when Solaris re-emerged? Well how big do you guys think that realm was? Do you think it was fully universe-sized, or do you think it was a pocket dimension?

And yes, the place was, indeed, a different realm and not just their home planet. In the scans of this exact scene below, Amy and Tails, who had already been on their home planet before Solaris re-emerged, were clearly confused about where they were. Therefore, it's clearly not the same place as their main planet.
image0.png
image1.png

Hey there, Oreo! Welcome to the wiki/forum!

Unfortunately, the cast showing confusion to their location doesn't immediately indicate that they were actually somewhere new. And since there's not actually any comment on it, we'll have to come up with the best logical reason.

Eggman (at least I think it was him) states that they're in a rift of Space-Time that allows them to be unaffected by Solaris' meddling, and that's essentially all we know about it. One can assume it's what's left over from Solaris' initial attack that encompassed their universe. I believe the size of it doesn't really matter regardless, however, because it ultimately has no bearing on anything.

Hopefully that was a simple enough explanation!

Reactions: JED
The realm that the cast was in was a spatial distortion caused from Solaris’s birth, as explained here by Eggman. There is never any indication of Solaris being able to create pocket realities either, so the void had to have been created battling in was the remains of the home universe. Aka it’s universal in size

@ShakeResounding @JED I actually should show this scan as well from the Sonic '06 PRIMA Official Game Guide. The place where Sonic and the cast were in was referred to a "warping time-space continuum" in the last paragraph in the scan:

image0.png

Also, thanks for the warm welcome, ShakeResounding!

@ShakeResounding I also should’ve mentioned this as well: I’m asking for the size of the distorted rift/dimension because I want to share a calc of a speed feat that was done in this specific rift/dimension.

Back