• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Siring the bubonic plague (Helltaker vs The Plague)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Disease Waifu : 7
Harem protagonist : 0
Incon : 0

9-B versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in The Temple of Purgation, 24 meters apart
One of the pools of devotion is already corrupted

Remember that one book involving the green humanoid coronavirus in a "romance" setting? Yeah, I wish I don't. And I shall now make you relive it in a VS Battle

Last edited:
Helltaker has an advantage in physical strength ... and nothing else:
The Plage has an advantage in terms of hax, although Helltaker has resistance to manipulation of perception, things like The Plage's speed bust and the reduction of statistics allow her to take advantage of the fight again (also Helltaker does not have combat experience)
all this coupled with a far superior lifting strength makes me vote for The Plague.
(Note: I don't know The Plage, in fact I'd rather Helltaker win, but there aren't many ways Helltaker can do something)

Helltaker has an advantage in physical strength ... and nothing else:
The Plage has an advantage in terms of hax, although Helltaker has resistance to manipulation of perception, things like The Plage's speed bust and the reduction of statistics allow her to take advantage of the fight again (also Helltaker does not have combat experience)
all this coupled with a far superior lifting strength makes me vote for The Plague.
(Note: I don't know The Plage, in fact I'd rather Helltaker win, but there aren't many ways Helltaker can do something)
I do know the Plague and I do know that her stat amps are actually applicable. Yeah, I'll count that vote

Back