• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, tbh sadly he never real uses hax in character (as shown when Jeff attacked him and he did nothing haxy to stop him). He seemingly only uses hax if the opponent or target is a child (which would be mind then corruption hax) or caused him great rage (as shown when Eyeless Jack killed his father, which is seemingly a higher offence then just being attacked). He does seemingly use teleportation.

Seems like this would turn into a game of Duck Duck Goose between Siren Head and Slenderman, particularly on the latter's side. I can see the both of them attempting to attack each other before retreating to the shadows and preparing to strike again. And both of them have certain advantages and disadvantages against each other as well. While Siren Head has an obvious size advantage, Lifting Stength advantage, and a likely Durability edge as well since he seems to no-sell attacks that could likely harm his opponent, Slendy has some notable hax like BFR, as well as the easy mobility advantage with his Teleportation.

Honestly, this is seriously close. Siren Head has a pretty good chance, and his Aura doesn't help Slendy in the long run. However, I believe Siren Head's bloodlust is gonna hurt him here, and with Slenderman's notably higher intelligence, I can see Slenderman doing quite a bit more damage, and with BFR in his back pocket, I'm willing to give him a tight victory here. I could have facts wrong, and feel free to call me out on them, but this is what it seems like to me from their profiles.

Winner: Slenderma

As much as I like to give my own opinion on things and hate FRAs, I think Starter sums things up nicely.

Voting Slenderma.

615 kJ vs 105 kJ against a character who will not use BFR in character just because he gets attacked. As I stated before, SM will not use his hax here...which I guess could be a bit unfair but I'd SM was super angry (not just being attacked) he starts with BFR.

I mean based on your argument this doesn't seem fair if Siren holds that big of an AP advantage and Slendy won't use his hax

I'm with Jacky here. Despite the fact that I think Slendy never using his BFR in battle is a tad farfetched, if he truly won't use his hax here, than this match becomes horribly lopsided toward Siren Head. With his better AP, Large Size, and his passive Aura, Slendy will inevitably get stomped out by Siren Head, despite his Teleportation.

Honestly, this feels like a stomp to me. Aside from Slenderman's Teleportation and intelligence, Siren Head holds every single advantage here, even speed. And even if he has a move that could win him the fight, it doesn't do him a lot of good if he will never use it. To be frank, I just do not see how Slenderman could possibly win here.

Yeah, as long as he wouldn't be fighting someone who will make him extremely angry (for example showing him having his father killed), he is basically haxless...well unless it is a child then mind hax/corruption

They could dodge each other's attacts because Siren Head could just run from if Slender is coming while Slender could just teleport away if Siren Head is coming

Already has been stated above, Slenderman doesn’t use hax in character and Siren Head is way stronger. Pretty much a stop, especially given the face Siren Head now has an offensive weapon in the form of sound so powerful it makes people’s ears burst.

Back