• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sinverse Pages

Off Topic:
Christian Higdon with VS Battles Wiki Thanos's tiers:

Tier: 4-B | Low 2-C | At least 2-A | High 1-B

Key: Base
| Apocalypse Harbinger | The Vortex | Supreminal

TheDarkSide857 said:
Off Topic:

Christian Higdon with VS Battles Wiki Thanos's tiers:
Tier: 4-B | Low 2-C | At least 2-A | High 1-B

Key: Base
| Apocalypse Harbinger | The Vortex | Supreminal

Interesting. I mean, i am getting the IG tomorrow.

I'm thinking of making the opposite of Sinverse. (For Characters like Star Butterfly and Steven Universe)

Also, I think Daniel would be a pretty good character for the Sinverse.

Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
So you want to make an anti-sinverse with good happy characters?
.......This is honestly a good idea.
and the undertale characters go there
Even he would agree the-
I'M ALREADY HERE.
[COLOR=color:#980209;]N[/COLOR]O! BEGO[COLOR=color:#980209;]N[/COLOR]E, LORD [COLOR=color:#980209;]E[/COLOR]NGLISH[COLOR=color:#980209;]![/COLOR]

Honestly, Max, how can you make Daniel that OP? I mean, it makes sense for Michael to be in, but Daniel?

Christian Higdon said:
Honestly, Max, how can you make Daniel that OP? I mean, it makes sense for Michael to be in, but Daniel?
He is a cultist, so I think he would be fit.

I was thinking both Freddy and Jason for 1-As. Also, wow, you have a good taste of horror movies.

IKR? Chucky went from 9-C with little powers to reaching the Tier 1 zone. Freddy and Jason may have to pack something.

I made two profiles that might qualify infinite (sonic forces) and nightmare from Kirby wanked nightmare is tier 1 and infinite tier 0

Back