• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm... toughie here. On one hand, Sephiroth can resist most of Sephiroth's virus haxes (Resistance to Corruption has to be moved to his CC Key, my bad), but Sephy doesn't have any notworthy regen until FFVII so stuff like Absolute Zero will one-shot Sephiroth. He neither and has Regenerationn Negation to really kill Virus Sigma.

How do they fare AP wise? I know that Sigma is around the KiloFoe range, though I am not really sure about Sephy. The reference used for his Crisis Core Key is Bahamut Fury who creates an alternate realm with a Planet with the distance from Neptune to the Sun.

Also, is speed equalized, because otherwise Sigma kinda blitzstomps after the recent upgrade.

Their AP seems about equal from what you said, maybe a slight edge to Sephiroth.

But this Sephiroth dosn't resist Sigma's hax so Sigma just kind of haxes. AZ isn't uncommon for Sigma, after all.

The Smashor said:
Their AP seems about equal from what you said, maybe a slight edge to Sephiroth.

But this Sephiroth dosn't resist Sigma's hax so Sigma just kind of haxes. AZ isn't uncommon for Sigma, after all.
Corruption on works on reploids though? Unless it can somehow affect the life stream.

IIRC, correct me if I am wrong, the Sigma Virus was actually affecting biological beings in MMX5. Well the corruption would still be resisted by Sephy, though.

What doesn't help Sephiroth's case here is that this key doesn't have his more powerful Elemental Resistances and is very, very overconfident due to being undefeated so far in the VII verse, so Sigma turning the tables on him with haxes like AZ or Matter Manipulation (which Sephiroth grew resistant to during FFVII proper after CC) would genuinely catch him off guard, and recovering the lead when he has lost it is something Sephiroth is pretty bad at.

some sigma forms don't have AZ, like the X5 and X8 , so the Op should mention what form he is using.

It is shown in the games that he takes months or weeks to get a new body which will give Sephiroth victory (since Sigma would be out of battle for more than 1 week)

Back