• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0008.jpg

Has this feat been calced? It's basically 150% of normal Shamash levels of energy so I think it could be used for scaling characters like Kevin, Siegfried, Sirin, ect.

I calced it myself however I'm by no means good at calcing and it ended up somewhere around Multi-Continental+ but again, I'd rather someone who knows it calc it

0008.jpg

Has this feat been calced? It's basically 150% of normal Shamash levels of energy so I think it could be used for scaling characters like Kevin, Siegfried, Sirin, ect.

I calced it myself however I'm by no means good at calcing and it ended up somewhere around Multi-Continental+ but again, I'd rather someone who knows it calc it
I am calculating it right now actually but wasn’t it a 300% shamash not 150%
it was at first 150 then spiked at 300.

At its best it’s 1 exaton
At worst it’s 6.4 petatons
Both are multi continental
I just need to ask one thing about the pixel scaling before I put it up for evaluation tho

But if it is 6.4 petatons this is consistent since it’s 300% it’s a 3x boost.
So divide be 3 and you get 2.1 Petatons for Cleaver of Shamash or Continent+
Not too far above Sirins 6-A Calc.

Next I’m gonna try calculating Captain Murata scorching Australia since I’m guessing it’s High 6-B

Last edited:
How did you get 613 km and 36 Px for distance traveled I went with the width being indicator of distance traveled or 192px which was 1228.8km
I lowkey forgot how i did it but i followed the saitama punch calc as a reference lol that's why I said i have 0 clue wtf i was doing

I lowkey forgot how i did it but i followed the saitama punch calc as a reference lol that's why I said i have 0 clue wtf i was doing
I also used the method for the Saitama punch Calcs since the feats are EXTREMELY similar
Although I just trusted my gut when it came to the distance traveled since the shape we can see on panel is different

Tl:Dr i just measured length and width and stuff and just. Slapped on weight and then went "let's half the width because I think that's how much it moved" but i forgot to do it for both sides which you seem to have done

Back