• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Set Up!

And finally, after some great unnecessary time, Showa Kamen Rider Revisions are slowly coming back (blame my studies for that). As this is the second shortest Showa Kamen Rider series, only behind Amazon, it was a really quick watching episodes time compared to the two previous seasons (1971 and V3). This revision will be short, but will also revise again our scaling.

New Profiles

Kamen Rider X
G.O.D. (Government of Darkness)
Apollo Geist
King Dark

New Scaling​

As you may see, the reasoning of X-Rider being High 6-C is due of him fighting alongside Ichigo, Nigo, V3 and Riderman in the crossover film Five Riders vs. Kingdark. This is fixed for his tiering before episode 28 (which is canonically after the film) as he does not get a permanent power boost until that episode. In summary, he lost to the infamous Spider-Napoleon due to its energy draining and superior strength, which required Kazami Shiro (V3) to perform a surgery on X-Rider to install the Mercury Circuit. The Mercury Circuit was said to boost X-Rider's power up to three times, which is why he is Low 6-B in the end series arc.

Kamen Rider Nigo, V3 and X in episode 34 fought against Tiger Nero, G.O.D's last kaijin, the latter destroying it with his strongest finisher. Thus proving that they still scale to each other even after the Circuit boost. My proposal is to create a Post-Series key for our current Showa profiles with a "Low 6-B" rating for now. This consequently also affects Ghost Riders who scale to Showa Riders.

The profiles look good and I agree with the early Ghost scaling

I recommend listing some of X’s skill feats in his Intelligence section if you can list anything specifically notable

Yes, I also shall include Shiro's surgery on Keisuke to V3's intelligence section.

Making your opponent to fade without proper context isn't enough for Existence Erasure from what I've heard.

I put as Deconstruction, but I've realized that this power only breaks matter into smaller parts. Tbh, I think that at least a "possibly Existence Erasure" should be added as the X-Slash just made the Warfare Agents to disappear, unlike his other techniques which either explodes kaijins or chops them to pieces.

Looks pretty good honestly, I agree too. Tho I think it would be good to have a scan for the Mercury Circuit ×3 statement.

Looks pretty good honestly, I agree too. Tho I think it would be good to have a scan for the Mercury Circuit ×3 statement.
His jump abilities went from 28.3 to 85 meters, a 3x difference. The Wikipedia page also states a triple times boost.
マーキュリー回路
第28話で風見志郎により体内に装着された回路。新必殺技・真空地獄車を放つ際に必要なマーキュリーパワーを生み出すほか[注釈 20]、身体スペックもジャンプ力、耐久力などの全戦闘能力が以前の3倍にアップしている。この回路をセットするためには血液交換が必要だったため、志郎は施術に加えて自身と敬介の血液交換をも行った。

Mercury Circuit
A circuit installed in the body by Shiro Kazami in episode 28. In addition to generating the Mercury Power needed to unleash his new special move, the Vacuum Hell Wheel his physical specs have also been increased to triple his jumping ability, endurance, and all other combat abilities. Since a blood exchange was necessary to set up this circuit, Shiro also exchanged his own and Keisuke's blood in addition to the procedure.

Changes were made! This can be closed now. Thanks for everybody who participated here, see you in Amazon Revisions.

His jump abilities went from 28.3 to 85 meters, a 3x difference. The Wikipedia page also states a triple times boost.
Ah, I see. Yeah, that should work, but I would recommend adding the references to his page, just in case.
By the way, good job with the revisions! I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what comes out with Amazon.

Back