• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Yumichika, Kira, and Ikkaku powerscale to Hisagi during Fake Karakura Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence:

1: shawlong is capable of fighting against hitsugaya and is implied he only lost because got caught off guard by hitsu releasing the getei kaijou so shaolong is mountain level

2: here is the kicker, shaolong as well as all of grimmjow fraction are considered failed arrancar and gillian level according to aizen, therefore is fair to assume that the karakura town arrancar are stronger than shaolong and therefore mountain level

3: this would aply to the ones they scale to like yumichika, ikaku and kira

4 : they being on those levels is also consistent since one of them ( findor) is blatantly stated to have the strenght of an average captain and many of the others are show giving FKT captains a bit of trouble

5: Yamamoto also ordered everyone in the Gotei to train for winter, so it's not like they would have stayed the same strength in the end

Conclusion:
So with the fraccion of Barragan being possibly stronger than Shawlong in FKT it's not hard to assume that Yumichika, Kira, and Ikkaku powerscale to Hisagi and would all be "7-C, possibly 7-A"

Edit: Also to support my point, look at Renji, he went from 7-C to 6-C in just one arc, couldn't these guys be given a similar treatment?

Last edited:
I really want to agree with this just so ikkaku can get upgraded but just being nominated for captain doesn't make you scale to the captains, maybe his bankai could get it though.

I don't mind if his Bankai gets 7-A

I just don't think it makes sense for these characters to stay at the same strength for the whole series, again this is a shounen

again this is a shounen
Yeah this isn't sufficient to upgrade characters. Just because other shounen characters get stronger with each showing doesn't mean that applies to every other shounen.

I just don't think it makes sense for these characters to stay at the same strength for the whole series
Argument from incredulity is not a means to justify upgrading characters.

Well, would Yamamoto recognize their strength if they were just 7-C?
Sure.

Well, I think I should also mention that Ikkaku was being considered for the position of captain:
Because he achieved Bankai, not because he had a certain power level.

I agree with damage, I don't think you've shown any sufficient evidence to say they all scale relative. The argument you've provided boils down to "I think they should all be comparable".

I wanna say one more thing, like a piece of advice.

When you want to structure a CRT, you should provide working headers within your post, along with scans supporting whatever argument you make. It'll not only give more credence to your argument, but it'll make it easier to digest, as opposed to just saying "I think they should scale here don't you?". The way you structure your CRTs are more akin to Question and Answer threads.

For example, with this thread you could've done something akin to:

Intro
State your premise

Evidence
Explain your interpretations that back up your premise, while providing scans to support your claims.

Conclusion
Conclude with results, aka character A, B, and C would go from tier X to tier Y.

It's just a nice quality of life thing, plus making a claim without providing any evidence will just have people dismissing it on premise of having 0 backing.

Captain level doesn't mean much.

Especially when the Captains themselves vary vastly in power. Meaning Captain level doesn't warrant a power level either.

I actually i got an different proposal,

1: shaolong is capable of fighting against hitsugaya and is implied he only lost because got caught off guard by hitsu releasing the getei kaijou so shaolong is mountain level

2: here is the kicker, shaolong as well as all of grimmjow fraction are considered failed arrancar and gillian level according to aizen, therefore is fair to assume that the karakura town arrancar are stronger than shaolong and therefore mountain level

3: this would aply to the ones they scale to like yumichika, ikaku and kira

4 : they being on those levels is also consistent since one of them ( findor) is blatantly stated to have the strenght of an average captain and many of the others are show giving FKT captains a bit of trouble

On the topic of adjuchas scaling to captains i would like to add that the current 7-A + feat we have was performed by toshiro , the weakest BOS captain while on his shikai

Additionally it was toshiro himself who said that adjuchas:captains, so he was likely comparing their powers to himself, furthermore aizen amped the adjuchas by making them arrancar so if anything they should scale above that toshiro

Therefore by those reasons and the ones posted on my previous post i say it is very fair and safe to say that the FKT fracction are comparable to BOS toshiro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back