• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't vaporization values of Gran Rey Cero be applied?

6_1.jpg

In this image at least, Grimmjow literally vaporized Menoly's top half with a Gran Rey Cero, so shouldn't that mean all destruction values of Gran Rey Cero be vaporization?

Don't mean to open a can of worms, I just think this should be addressed

Cero's in general are accepted to vaporize.

Not sure what you're trying to have done with this thread though, are you trying to have it applied to this calc?
Also, Grimmjow didn't use Gran Rey Cero in that scan you're using in the OP, that was just a regular Cero

Something vaporizing one material doesn't mean it'll vaporize all materials.

Could we try getting volume then?
You could, but it most likely wouldn't be accepted, the ground explosion formula was used because the feat is vague, all we have is a statement saying Los Noches could be destroyed, this is why the formula was used in the first place, because the feat would require too many assumptions otherwise.

@KingTempest bruh, if you are able to destroy Los Noches you might as well be vaporizing it

And even if that is a regular Cero, having it vaporize something should apply to all Ceros
This is headcanon, it could be an explosion, pulverization, atomization, anything. Assuming it's vaporization is unbased.
And this is never how we treated vaporization feats.

That's like saying since someone could vaporize clouds with a fire attack, they should vaporize stone. Things have different temperatures and such. This wouldn't work

This is headcanon, it could be an explosion, pulverization, atomization, anything. Assuming it's vaporization is unbased.
And this is never how we treated vaporization feats.

That's like saying since someone could vaporize clouds with a fire attack, they should vaporize stone. Things have different temperatures and such. This wouldn't work
I mean, we have Cero Oscuras vaporizing like a 3rd of Los Noches's roof and Gran Rey Cero is stated to be above it, to say it could vaporize the entire thing when it's both stated to be above Cero Oscuras and capable of destroying Los Noches in its entirety, is pretty fair.

I mean, we have Cero Oscuras vaporizing like a 3rd of Los Noches's roof and Gran Rey Cero is stated to be above it, to say it could vaporize the entire thing when it's both stated to be above Cero Oscuras and capable of destroying Los Noches in its entirety, is pretty fair.
Nada, this reminds me of the CRT with Hado 54 being EE and every superior Hado should get EE because it's superior.
It could have more AP, but having a similar destruction method isn't clear.

This is just me though, any better arguments work.

Nada, this reminds me of the CRT with Hado 54 being EE and every superior Hado should get EE because it's superior.
It could have more AP, but having a similar destruction method isn't clear.

This is just me though, any better arguments work.
Not even similar
  • The varying Hado's are mostly completely different to each other, Cero's are all basically the same thing, some are just more potent than others.
  • EE is completely different to vaporization, you can't just get to EE via more energy, it's literally just hax.
  • Cero's in general are accepted to vaporize, this is a fact, there are like 6 statements spread around Bleach media saying Cero's vaporize and clear showings proving it, if any other verse had even one statement it would be accepted, I don't see the issue.
Anyway, it doesn't even matter, as I said earlier, there's a clear reason why the ground explosion formula was used, and that's because the feat is extremely vague, that isn't going to change whether it vaporizes or not.

Anyway, it doesn't even matter, as I said earlier, there's a clear reason why the ground explosion formula was used, and that's because the feat is extremely vague, that isn't going to change whether it vaporizes or not.

Yeah, this is the only relevant point. That calc isn't going to be changed.

I guess the next best thing is to attempt a crater calc, that would seem like the best option since if a cero is going to off Los Noches, it would leave a large crater left behind

I guess the next best thing is to attempt a crater calc, that would seem like the best option since if a cero is going to off Los Noches, it would leave a large crater left behind
A crater calc for a crater that doesn't exist? That seems difficult.

Well being a hypothetical crater I would assume to use the area of Los Noches and a crater depth of 3 km since that's shallowest crater

I pointed this out on the calculation where vaporization was used, so I'll just repost it here.
Proof he used a Cero to destroy that door?

Also, which calc are you referring to exactly? The only Cero calc's used are Cero Oscuras and Gran Rey Cero, and I don't see your comment on them.

Regardless, there are statements saying Cero's vaporize iirc and clear showings.

It looks exactly like a Cero.

This.

I've gotta go to sleep, though. It's 1:30.
That isn't what he used to destroy the door though, we don't see what he used to destroy the door, a Bala would work all the same and actually makes more sense to me in this instance, why would Grimmjow use one of his greatest techniques to destroy a small door?

And again, there's the matter of statements and clear showings like these.

I had no idea the OP actually made a calc for it, kinda pointless though in my opinion since it will never be accepted and applied.

Evaporation exists in all cero, but I remember seeing the explosion of the cero, so can't it be taken as cero can have 2 different uses?

Evaporation exists in all cero, but I remember seeing the explosion of the cero, so can't it be taken as cero can have 2 different uses?
I was kinda think we could split the difference and have "at least 'Cero AP based on explosion', likely 'Cero AP based on vaporization'"

Back