• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Pariah Dark be 6-B with the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned that Pariah was the only ghost strong enough to handle the power of the Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire. So, wouldn't that place their power at least above ghosts such as Vortex and artifacts like the Soul Shredder? And if Pariah is at least superior to him in his base form (Only one strong enough to use them), then wouldn't he have his own base power + that of the ring and crowns? Seeing as both his and the ring and crowns are Low 6-B+ individually?

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, yes, I believe he should be 6-B with the Crown and Ring.

Pariah Dark himself is above Vortex who is Low 6-B+. In the episode it is stated by Skulker "He was a ghost of such power and magnitude, only he could control the energies contained within the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage".

For the crown and ring, it is stated by Vlad that "The Ring of Rage only works when one wears the Crown of Fire. Separately their nothing but together, they give you power unimaginable". Skulker states in his statement about Pariah Dark that "When wearing both, he could do anything". Finally Butch Hartman stated they give the wearer "Omnipotence".

Obviously the statements about the ring and crown suggest it is the strongest force in Danny Phantom and these statements are from two of the more knowledgeable characters in the series and from the creator himself. So yes, Pariah himself is stronger than Vortex, and the Crown and Ring hold more power than anything in verse which would include Vortex and if for some reason anyone thinks it only applies to ghost objects, it would still hold more power than the Soul Shredder which also can create a planetary storm (Low 6-B) using it's energy.

So yeah, it's basically a Low 6-B+ stacking on top of another Low 6-B+. I'm not sure if we allow bumps in tier via this method but I don't see anything wrong with it. It doesn't mess with the scaling as I'll explain below.

Scaling (Top Tiers)

If this is accepted, it would make Pariah Dark 6-B with the ring and crown, the Ancient Ghosts will be Low 6-B since it took six to blast him at the same time to defeat him.

If we accept Ecto Skeleton Danny likely scaling to Pariah Dark while wearing the ring and crown, Danny would be At least Low 6-B, likely 6-B.

Pariah Dark

Tier: At least Low 6-B, 6-B with Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level+ (His base was stated to be a ghost of such power and magnitude, only he could control the power contained within the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire, which would make him stronger than Vortex), Country level with Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire (His power is boosted by the ring and crown that hold more power than anything else in the series, which includes Vortex and the Soul Shredder)

Ancient Ghosts

Tier: At least Low 6-B

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level (Six defeated Pariah Dark with their energy blasts while the later was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire)

Danny Phantom (Exo-Skeleton)

Tier: At least Low 6-B, likely 6-B

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level+, likely Country level (Despite being a little tired, he could still somewhat fight Pariah Dark while the later was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire, even managing to punch Pariah hard enough to temporarily lose his grip on Amity Park. Later in their battle, he could hold Pariah in his coffin but it should be noted that Pariah didn't have the Crown of Fire and thus was weaker)

Scaling (Season 2 Characters)

6-C/Island level is 4.3 to 100 Gigatons

Danny Phantom (Ecto-Skeleton) and base Pariah Dark are at least as strong as Vortex who is Low 6-B+. Divide Vortex's calc by 100 and you get 39 Gigatons (Island level)

If we accept Pariah with the ring and crown to be that of 2 Vortex's and likely scale Ecto-Skeleton Danny to that, we would just need to double up his season 2 base which would make them likely 78 Gigatons (Island level+)

So yeah, Island level, likely Island level+ for season 2 and 3 characters which is still consistent.

The description for season 2 Danny only needs to add that Pariah was wearing the ring and crown. It would look like this.

Tier: 6-C, likely higher

Attack Potency: Island level, likely Island level+ (Could harm Prince Aragon in his dragon form with his Ghost Ray, his base power should be around this level due to being exactly a hundred times weaker than when he was wearing the Ecto-Skeleton that allowed him to somewhat fight Pariah Dark while the later was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire)

Last edited:
I rewatched the episode too and I noticed Danny was slightly fatigued from fighting Pariah's army beforehand, so he wouldn't be at full power when fighting Pariah.

Ancient Ghosts

Tier: Unknown separately, 6-B together

Attack Potency: Unknown separately, Country level together (Six defeated Pariah Dark with a combined blast while the later was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire)
They should probably keep their current tier minus the +. They bested Pariah by blasting him separately, but at the same time.

I rewatched the episode too and I noticed Danny was slightly fatigued from fighting Pariah's army beforehand, so he wouldn't be at full power when fighting Pariah.
Danny's suit regenerates energy when he's not using it though.

Danny should still be tired from getting his energy drained though (plus Jack used the legs once and for a bit yet he was still tired for the rest of the episode)

Danny should still be tired from getting his energy drained though (plus Jack used the legs once and for a bit yet he was still tired for the rest of the episode)
The legs alone were enough to determine certain death from using it after several seconds. Danny fought an extended fight against a superior foe with the full suit and only passed out. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he wasn't too drained. At most, you can say he was unquantifiably drained at the time of fighting Pariah.

Somewhat tired. He was apparently not tired enough to fail at using advanced techniques like duplication.

I don't think he should be straight up 6-B, maybe Possibly 6-B

Or I'm ok if he just remain Low 6-B+

If we do accept a likely scaling for Danny, his Ecto-Skeleton AP deception would be something like this?

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level+, likely Country level (Despite being a little tired, he could still somewhat fight Pariah Dark while the later was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire. Later in their battle, he could hold Pariah in his coffin but it should be noted that Pariah didn't have the Crown of Fire and thus was weaker)

If we do accept a likely scaling for Danny, his Ecto-Skeleton AP deception would be something like this?

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level+, likely Country level (Despite being a little tired, he could still somewhat fight Pariah Dark while the later was wearing the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire. Later in their battle, he could hold Pariah in his coffin but it should be noted that Pariah didn't have the Crown of Fire and thus was weaker)
At the risk of weird scaling, wasn't Danny holding him in there even in the >10% Ranges of power? The lowest was 5%.

Maybe the Ring and Crown give a way higher boost than initially thought? I mean, if a tired Danny was (Barley) able to hold a low 6-B+ down at 5%, yet couldn't beat Crown + Ring Pariah directly, then doesn't that imply a bigger boost from the artifacts?

Last edited:
The thing is, Pariah still wasn't using all of his power even when trying to break free. When he pulled Amity Park into the Ghost Zone, he was keeping it there as well as keeping his soldiers active constantly by using his power which is shown in the fight.

When Danny punches Pariah, the scene switches back to Sam and Tucker's point of view and Amity Park warps back to the human world before returning to the Ghost Zone. When Danny closes the coffin on him, you see blue swirls surrounded the coffin and Amity Park, then when Vlad locks it, Amity Park warps back into the human world and all of Pariah's Soldiers turn to dust.

This is just like when the other ghosts get sealed in the thermos and all their constructs or creations vanish. So base Pariah still wasn't using all of his power on Danny when he was trapped since he was still keeping Amity Park in the Ghost Zone as well as keeping his soldiers active.

Fair enough. Well, I'd include "punched Pariah hard enough to temporarily lose his grip on Amity Park" as reasoning for his scaling if we're giving the Ecto-Skeleton 6-B.

Would this bump base Danny to 6-C+ if Pariah at full power is getting 6-B and the Ecto-Skeleton scales?

6-C/Island level is 4.3 to 100 Gigatons

Danny Phantom (Ecto-Skeleton) and base Pariah Dark are at least as strong as Vortex who is Low 6-B+. Divide Vortex's calc by 100 and you get 39 Gigatons (Island level)

If we accept Pariah with the ring and crown to be that of 2 Vortex's and likely scale Ecto-Skeleton Danny to that, we would just need to double up his season 2 base which would make them likely 78 Gigatons (Island level+)

So yeah, Island level, likely Island level+ for season 2 and 3 characters which is still consistent.

The description for season 2 Danny only needs to add that Pariah was wearing the ring and crown. I'll need to update my scaling comment and add the scaling for them.

Yes, anyone who scales to season 2 Danny would get a likely Island level+ on their statistics.

How would we rate the Season 3 forms from this? Would it be their same 6-C rating, upscaled, or something like:

Island level, likely Island level+, possibly Small Country level+

So wait, would we put 6-C, Likely 6-C in the tiers? We don't put + signs in the tier section, so I'm worried it would look awkward doing it twice at first glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back