• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't Full power Alucard be High 6-A or 5-B?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading the manga and consistently the characters keep saying that Alucard is capable of destroying 'the whole world and mankind' and anytime Alucard is mentioned or does something, the character take it seriously as a threat, and it's at Low 7-B?

That's just silly! How can a Low 7-B destroy the world?! High 6-A or 5-B seems more like an appropriate tier for Full power Alucard

The chapters so far that have stated Alucard being capable of destroying the world or mentioning people with Alucard's blood as being able too are:

Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 42
Chapter 43?
Chapter 44 (Although only Japan's destruction is mentioned)
Chapter 46
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 64
Chapter 66 (again only Japan is mentioned)

Last edited:
That can just be a hyperbole without feats to back it up, and yes, a low 7-B can destroy the world given enough time, it doesn't need to be in one shot.

That can just be a hyperbole without feats to back it up, and yes, a low 7-B can destroy the world given enough time, it doesn't need to be in one shot.
I don't think it's a hyperbole at all, Alucard is almost like bijuu in the manga after all, and even it wasn't in one shot, the feat of razing Japan to the ground according to chapter 44 doesn't sound like a simple Low 7-B feat to me!

1. We don't really work on just beliefs, and we don't compare characters from other citions like that, plus the bijou are only large island to small country level.

2. Link the feat, if it was overtime it can still be tier 7, again, is all about one shots or a very small timeframe.

A fast enough Low 7-C can destroy the world. We don't give tiers due to hype statements at all and even less so when it's as vague as this.

"Very short order by fairy tale" what does that even mean?

Also would'v helped if you posted the page itself with the claim.

But again, short time is vague, even 1 day or 1 week is short for a country destruction, which would tone him down to tier 7

At best this would give him "possible far higher"

Their reactions are nearly emotionless and mean nothing to the timeframe.

The page you posted only says it is quickly without delay, the former is subjective and the latter is because he'd be near unstoppable.

Fragmentating japan is high 6-C, doing that over a day is 4 megatons of tnt, or Low 7-B, so is it would be a stamina feat

I initially put this off because I thought it was a Castlevania CRT, but then I got curious and checked it out. Now I gotta get involved.

Yea, how about we not?
Alucard is in no way even close to Multi-Continental, let alone planetary.

All of these "destroy the world" statements are in reference to Alucard being able to wipe out the humans, which he has tried to do so twice in the past. He has the power to wipe out all mankind, and the only reason people still exist is because Akasha, Tenmei, and Touhoufuhai defeated him. Besides, Alucard has no reason to want to destroy the planet itself; his intentions were to rid the world of humans, since they could not accept the existence of monsters and actively attacked them.

that reminds me: i could restart my rosario + vampire restoration project over the summer

Their reactions are nearly emotionless and mean nothing to the timeframe.

The page you posted only says it is quickly without delay, the former is subjective and the latter is because he'd be near unstoppable.

Fragmentating japan is high 6-C, doing that over a day is 4 megatons of tnt, or Low 7-B, so is it would be a stamina feat
I didn’t say it would exactly a full day for Alucard to destroy Japan, but considering how immediate of a threat Alucard is treated by the characters it can be implied that “in very short order” can mean within a couple of hours to day at most. And throughout the battle Alucard’s power was constantly increasing, meaning that High 6-C would not be out of the realm anyway.

And keep in mind High 6-C is the bare minimum for Alucard’s full power, you may say that Alucard “destroying the world” is a hyperbole but let me ask, can a statement be considered hyperbole if it’s consistently stated to be that? In the top post, I have documented all of the chapters in which a “Alucard will destroy the World” statement has been seen, hell even one of the chapters had a statement of him being able to destroy the “whole world”.

Last edited:
Stop with the false equivalences, those 2 examples actually have feats to back them up and reasons to be in one shot.

Alucard is explicitly said to be overtime, short is subjective and if you don't have a timeframe, it is not usable beyond "possible higher"

Okay then, even if Zeno didn't destroy future Trunks' timeline or 6 Universes previously, he still has statements of being able to destroy all 12 universes
Can you quit it with the massive false equivalences? Even then, whataboutisms aren't an argument at all. At most, that just might mean some other works of fiction are due a downgrade.

Anyway, the others put it best. This is nothing more than referring to wiping out humanity and even in the case of razing Japan, it's very vague as to the degree of destruction (whether it means all civilisation or affecting the very island itself) and the time frame.

Sorry, that was bad, although from the image where the quote was stated, the later seems more evident considering building are destroyed and everything is up in flames, and even though Alucard's intend is to wipe out humanity, intent does not equal AP but more on a gauge or character. And also there is also context to be taken into account, at the time the 'Alucard razing Japan' statement was made, Alucard was more treated like mindless and unpredictable force of destruction, practically like nuke almost, it's not hard to assume that Ruby was thinking in immediate terms of Alucard destroying Japan

Alucard has no way of razing Japan. That would require some kind of Energy Projection or Fire Manipulation—y'know, some destructive power with range. He has none of that.

Sorry, that was bad, although from the image where the quote was stated, the later seems more evident considering building are destroyed and everything is up in flames, and even though Alucard's intend is to wipe out humanity, intent does not equal AP but more on a gauge or character. And also there is also context to be taken into account, at the time the 'Alucard razing Japan' statement was made, Alucard was more treated like mindless and unpredictable force of destruction, practically like nuke almost, it's not hard to assume that Ruby was thinking in immediate terms of Alucard destroying Japan
Only, this is pure speculation. We don't give tiers via speculation and personal view of portrayal.

Also we have this on our hyperbole page:

"Another way of determining weather a statement is a hyperbole or not is to consider the likelihood that a character was misinformed, ignorant, lying, exaggerating, bluffing, mentally unstable, etc. when they made said statement. If there is not any evidence that they were, it can be taken more seriously. Of course, this method isn't as accurate as the feat scaling method above, and should only be relied upon if the first method doesn't give any clear answers."

Since we cannot rely on the first method, this will have to do, and were any of characters who made the statements regarding Alucard's power misinformed, ignorant, lying, exaggerating, bluffing, mentally unstable, etc.? NO

They all meant by their words had taken it seriously, and also look at how many times it is stated that Alucard could destroy the world, that is in comparison to the examples of hyperbole on the page in which those statements were only said once or a very limited amount of times

I initially put this off because I thought it was a Castlevania CRT, but then I got curious and checked it out. Now I gotta get involved.

Yea, how about we not?
Alucard is in no way even close to Multi-Continental, let alone planetary.

All of these "destroy the world" statements are in reference to Alucard being able to wipe out the humans, which he has tried to do so twice in the past. He has the power to wipe out all mankind, and the only reason people still exist is because Akasha, Tenmei, and Touhoufuhai defeated him. Besides, Alucard has no reason to want to destroy the planet itself; his intentions were to rid the world of humans, since they could not accept the existence of monsters and actively attacked them.

that reminds me: i could restart my rosario + vampire restoration project over the summer
This isn't like Dragon Ball, where Vegeta claimed he could destroy the Earth, the context being he's aiming an energy blast at the Earth, followed by several databooks confirming he can destroy a planet. This is a bunch of characters reminding you that "Yes, Alucard is one of the most powerful creatures alive, and can **** your and your entire population's shit up. DON'T RELEASE HIM".

Alucard's plan was to wipe out the human population and then populate the world with monsters. He was never going to actually destroy the planet; this is that they meant by "the end of the world is just one step away", "he attempted to destroy the world", "the power to destroy the world", "The Human World will be destroyed", yatta yatta.

As for the "Japan will be razed to the ground" statement:
  1. Nothing ever suggests that Alucard would crush the country instantaneously.
  2. The demonstration used is Alucard bringing destruction to the buildings and collapsing the society, over time, I mind you.
None of this can be used to give Alucard a reliable upgrade, but I plan on revisiting the series, and I might come up with some interesting feats, hopefully.

This enough context?

Either way, Alucard is a Japan wiper, life wiper, or planet destroyer
Based on what? Some comments from characters mean nothing when there's nothing supporting them being true. Even less so when all that's talked about his how he'll raze Japan or wipe out humanity over a period of time. Which isn't something quantifiable at all.

Anyone have an issue with me closing this joke of a thread?

Based on what? Some comments from characters mean nothing when there's nothing supporting them being true. Even less so when all that's talked about his how he'll raze Japan or wipe out humanity over a period of time. Which isn't something quantifiable at all.

Anyone have an issue with me closing this joke of a thread?
Not me

Make another CRT then. Different topics aren't supposed to be shoehorned into a revision, if even about the same characters.

I suppose that's a similar topic but it'd be really better if you made a new one. Staff really feel tired going through a thread that goes completely off kilter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back