• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Overlord scale to Crabwhale and TheDarkSide ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He fought both of them in multiple occurences, like in the Pararadox tread 6, in the Random Stuff 1 and 2 treads and in the debate Tread Free For All.

So should he scale to them and become High Memetic or are those istances outliers ?

Yes: 1 (Crabwhale)

No:0

Mate, I already pwned your ass in the second Random Stuff thread.

I do admit you would probably scale to Dark though.

Btw, here's an extremely accurate scale showing the difference between me and Dark.

Youdoublefockedboi

Crabwhale said:
Btw, here's an extremely accurate scale showing the difference between me and Dark.
Youdoublefockedboi
That was by the time the Not-Paradox Threads were still going, I've trained and absorbed after that

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Youdoublefockedboi
That was by the time the Not-Paradox Threads were still going, I've trained and absorbed after that
Whatever lets you sleep at night buddy.

Btw, I asked this once, but why do you keep changing your profile pic?

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Youdoublefockedboi
Whatever lets you sleep at night buddy.
Btw, I asked this once, but why do you keep changing your profile pic?

No, seriously.

Btw, I always alter my profile to fit my liking.

Kay, it just doesn't allow your profile to be very distinct.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Yeah, take me for example.
Don't lie, you gay for that pic
I'm surprised we haven't been added to this...thing.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
To get back to the topic at hand, does Overlord have any feats that scale to Crabwhale? Also, which Crabwhale is this?
Pre-Mod and he did manage to somewhat faze my Post-Mod self (though only through exploiting my weakness of Doge and even, I replaced all of them with deez nuts and pulled a total Omae wa mou Shindeiru on him).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back