• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should Megumin be Upgraded to Small City Level (Low 7-B)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the number of arrows he has is something precise so unknown is better.
That's how all RPG treats arrows anyway
True. I just trying to scale it off the Manatite.

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Well just have to wait till Part2.

Also, do you think that Vanir's Death Ray, Crimson laser and Aqua's Magic move at the Sol or Nah?

Also is there any feats of characters reacting to or straight up dodging the [Lightnig Strike] Spell as it's the only lighting magic in KS that's actually MH+.

Also, do you think that Vanir's Death Ray, Crimson laser and Aqua's Magic move at the Sol or Nah?
No proof of it and very unlikely for the first and last ones.
Also is there any feats of characters reacting to or straight up dodging the [Lightnig Strike] Spell as it's the only lighting magic in KS that's actually MH+.
Dust does, sometimes through aim dodge or hearing, sometimes through sheer reaction.

No proof of it and very unlikely for the first and last ones.
Yeah, true I only assumed Aqua's Magic because it was stated to be Light Magic.

And for Vanir, since it has "Ray" in the name and is described as light consistently throughout the series.

Maybe we should make a Speed Of Dark Tier?
Dust does, sometimes through aim dodge or hearing, sometimes through sheer reaction.
Ah okay.

Also, can I add NPI for Kazuma with Drain touch (Was able to physically touch a ghost with it in Volume 17)?

But I still think there's a chance he might have it normally. as while it's True that he Brought Mythril wire to bind Incorpeal beings.

That's mainly because he's not strong enough to grapple them on his own, no? He is one of the Weakest In his Verse.

But other than that I think he should have NPI with Drain touch.

So about this...

Also, have there been any other developments here?
Oh Sorry, it has been applied I was wondering about QuasiYuri's opinion on the Speed of Certain spells.

The only development that has happened so far is

1. Adding Dagger and weapon mastery to Yunyuns equipment (Accepted and added)
  2. Giving 49 Manatite and adding Likely higher to Megumins page (accepted and added).
  3. Upgrading Megumin to Low 7-B and then 7-B (Rejected or rather on hold since we don't have Japnese Raws but basically rejected)
  4. Added resistance to EP to both Chris and Kazuma with Lurk (Accepted and Added)
  5. Scaling Megumin above her 49 Manatite (rejected)
  6. Using the Anime and Manga to scale (Rejected)
  7. Giving Kazuma NPI with Drain touch or Normally (Pending)

And that's it.

I think NPI would make Aqua punching a ghost unimpressive, unlike how it was portrayed and turn mithril into garbage stuff.

For drain touch it would just be the absorption being lifeforce-based rather than actual NPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back