• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should I change anything about this character other than linking all of his feats before I create his profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems messy and unreliable. I would much prefer if you wait until you are considerab,y more experienced regarding our scaling conventions and formatting standards before you create any wiki profile pages.

The statistics seemed incoherent and unwarranted. I prefer to not have such uncertain pages in the wiki.

You should probably collect the feats for those tiers and link it.

now do the tiers makes sense?

Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Caused a tree to fell by accident during training), Likely far higher when using Daoist Arts (after his training with the Heavenly Lord of Primordial Beginning, His power is described as limitless by a few individuals) | Building level (assuming his staff for beating god weighs 900 grams as a normal Chinese Jian, striking his weapon at these speeds would be equivalent to 1.556105163x10^9 joules) likely Low Multiverse level ( The Yellow Flag was one of the five directional flags that subdued and sealed the immeasurable amount of demons in all-demons cave which is a realm where the Heavenly Lord of Tao and Virtue entraps the demons he subdued ) | Multi-Continent level (fought against the three fairies whose Yellow River Trap caused an earthquake that is felt throughout the mortal realm and is powered by the pulses of a sun), High Universe level, Universe level+ (Kept up with Hu Xian Er who wielded the immortal killing sword which was one of the key components of the immortal killing formation which can tear apart the universe and the sword was stated to possess infinite power) | Unknown

Speed:
At least High Hypersonic (Could react to Lei Zhen Zi's cloud to ground lightning) | FTL+ (Traverse the distance between the Sun and Earth twice in less than 3 minutes while Fleeing from Hu Xian Er) | Immeasurable (scales to Yang Jian and celestial Hound who traversed the sky which predates the creation of all known distinctions due to its establishment before the splitting of the black mist) |Unknown

Why is it "High Universe level, Universe level+"? Shouldn't there be a likely/possibly before the universe level+?

I believe that way of formatting is wrong, and instead, it should be this: "At least High Universe level, likely/possibly Universe level+"

Change the possibly/likely to whatever it fits. Oh, and you can change the "At least" to "likely" if it doesn't meet the criteria to warrant an "At least"

Last edited:
You should probably make a blog regarding the building level calc and have it accepted. The striking speed is also missing there.

You should probably make a blog regarding the building level calc and have it accepted. The striking speed is also missing there.
I mean sun wukong's ruyi Jinggu Bang mountain level tier was calced in his own profile. so why must this one be created in a blog?

Also i used movement speed since that's the only thing i could use for the KE calc

I'm pretty sure you can't calc things used at speed beyond SoL. Also most of what I see here is either very iffy or badly said at best.

I'm pretty sure you can't calc things used at speed beyond SoL. Also most of what I see here is either very iffy or badly said at best.
Also I know it all seems iffy. But I just haven't linked the feats and proofs yet so i'll try to sum everything up as soon as possible.

I agree with Yuri. It seems better if you do not create this profile page.

I think its better to put it in a sandbox then rework it again. The Universal rating is iffy and the Immeasurable speed doesn't work like that as far as I know. The abilities also need work from what I can see. So, its better to put it in a sandbox for now.

I think its better to put it in a sandbox then rework it again. The Universal rating is iffy and the Immeasurable speed doesn't work like that as far as I know. The abilities also need work from what I can see. So, its better to put it in a sandbox for now.
I have another more scans that could replace the yellow flag's 2C rating and use it to replace the current low 2C feat.

Immeasurable speed I agree it's quite iffy but then the feat for it is unquantifiable. But I mean the structure in question was formed in an era where all distinctions was jumbled up inside of a black mist.

And they say that the sky would be low 1C at best.

Last edited:
This page has been rejected. We should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back