• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arkenis

They/Them
So very simple, take the big bad of another verse Meruem, Muzan, etc and put them in the same situation Sukuna was in. After defeating Gojo, Meruem starts eating Gojo's arm to heal but Ui Ui teleports Gojo's body away before Meruem can hit him with his tail. Meruem is still weakened like Sukuna was and starts out fighting Kashimo, then fight Ino, Kusakabe, Yuji and so on. Thankfully we have basically everyone's page in this fight made, in case it's forgotten this is the order:

1. Kashimo
2. Yuji, Higuruma, Ino, Kusakabe
3. Ino, Kusakabe, Choso
4. Yuji, Yuta
5. Ino, Kusakabe, Maki
6. Miguel, Harue, Ino, Kusakabe, Maki, Choso, Yuji
7. Todo, Yuji
8. Gota
9. Todo, Yuji, Hana
10. Yuji, Nobara

Rules:

Verse equalization (nen, magic, chakra = ce/ct)
Big bad knows everything Sukuna knew about the characters
Big bad does have Sukuna's domain
Big bad knows rct/soul shaping
Equal Speed
All sorcerers can handle Meruem's Ren/Ten

Pre Rose Meruem

Last edited:
If Meruem is weakened like Sukuna he dies against Kashimo (doesn't resist lightning) or at worst dies against Maki's surprise attack since he can't survive without heart

Lucius

All rounds: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Robert Hayddn

Gojo round: His power let´s him surpass limitless and one shot

Rest of the rounds: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Muzan:

Gojo round: I alone am the honored one gg

Blackbeard and Imu

Gojo round: Easy if they have Sukuna domain

Rest of rounds: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meruem

Gojo round: Thank you Sukuna domain

Rest of rounds: Meruem outskills and if he eats gojo, no one surpass limitless, even worse after winning more rounds, he is getting more Cursed powers

Takeshi Gouda with doraemon inventions

Gojo round: Doraemon inventions carry

Rest of rounds: gg

Lucius

All rounds: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Robert Hayddn

Gojo round: His power let´s him surpass limitless and one shot

Rest of the rounds: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Muzan:

Gojo round: I alone am the honored one gg

Blackbeard and Imu

Gojo round: Easy if they have Sukuna domain

Rest of rounds: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meruem

Gojo round: Thank you Sukuna domain

Rest of rounds: Meruem outskills and if he eats gojo, no one surpass limitless, even worse after winning more rounds, he is getting more Cursed powers

Takeshi Gouda with doraemon inventions

Gojo round: Doraemon inventions carry

Rest of rounds: gg
..... Was my op this vague??? Dude read the OP, it's starting with Meruem, I ain't ask all this lmao.

Meruem would ******* dogwalk everyone if he was in Sukuna's place, especially with Sukuna's Domain in his back pocket. Dude is way too intelligent and skillful for them to even compete. Hell, let's throw Prime Sukuna onto the heroes' side as well to jump him with Gojo and they're still getting washed.

Meruem aint that skilled. Idk where people are getting that ideia that HxH has insane skill feats or anything good enough to counter domains and soul slash
He literally has a feat of countering Netero's Buddha Statue thing which is stated to have infinite attack patterns while being faster than Meruem yet Meruem ended up reading him like a book and ripping his arm and leg off.

Need you in a volcano
I still answered what Meruem would do, if he eats Gojo is instant win
Meruem aint that skilled. Idk where people are getting that ideia that HxH has insane skill feats or anything good enough to counter domains and soul slash
No one in JJK would be able to precog netero punches like Meruem did, I can buy that if he is injured and is getting more injures, he might lose in round I don't know, 7 or so, but with eating gojo and nen= CE is simply gg

I don't care, he still needed to outskill it to actually hit Netero.
You should, because yes, he could do shit like this (after numerous chapters and tries, and could do only that cuz Netero was pathetic next to him), but thats not helpful when he get inside Yuta's domain, which will make him get hit by spatialhax, jacob ladder, real precog, and so on, and EVEN IF Meruem end up defeating Yuta and Itadori, he will still lose his heart by Maki's surpise attack.

This is also not a heathly Meruem, this is a weakened Meruem, and he does not have one third of the stamina feats of Sukuna

You should, because yes, he could do shit like this (after numerous chapters and tries, and could do only that cuz Netero was pathetic next to him), but thats not helpful when he get inside by Yuta's domain, which will make him get hit by spatialhax, jacob ladder, real precog, and so on, and EVEN IF Meruem end up defeating Yuta and Itadori, he will still lose his heart by Maki's surpise attack.

This is also not a heathly Meruem, this is a weakened Meruem, and he does not have one third of the stamina feats of Sukuna
Why the hell would Jacob's Ladder do anything when he's not a Cursed Spirit? Second of all, Maki is not landing that strike. Ever. She's way too slow. Hell, everyone but Kashimo is too slow here. Since Speed isn't Equalized Meruem's Massively Hypersonic Speed allows him to effortlessly blitz everyone.

Why the hell would Jacob's Ladder do anything when he's not a Cursed Spirit?
Nen and cursed energy are equalized, otherwise Yuta can just leave Rika do the job since Meruem wouldn't be capable to damage nor see curses
Maki is not landing that strike. Ever. She's way too slow
Slow? Idk why this matters when its a stealth attack that he can't sense or see coming due to Yuta's domain
everyone but Kashimo is too slow here. Since Speed isn't Equalized Meruem's Massively Hypersonic Speed allows him to effortlessly blitz everyone.
He is weakened just like Sukuna after Gojo's fight, so I assume that he is gonna by in this state:
0235-018.png

Now bye. Till tonight

Pain, Madara and kaguya

Gojo round: Genjutsu or sukuna domain

rest of rounds: SHINRA TENSEI!

Aizen

Gojo round: All according to my plan Gojo, you birth was calculated by me

Yhwach

All rounds: I already saw that null

Undead unluck villains

All rounds: Conceptual powers and high 7-A stats bro

Griffith

All rounds: Fate was on my side

L

All rounds: L for L

Buggy D. Clown

Gojo round: TY sukuna

Rest of the rounds: "You're going to defeat Sukuna? Then, I am God!"

Speed isn't Equalized Meruem's Massively Hypersonic Speed allows him to effortlessly blitz everyone.
Alright this is my fault, I thought this was implicitly applied when I said "put them in the same situation Sukuna was in. After defeating Gojo, they're weakened"

But yeah its equal speed too lmao.

He is weakened just like Sukuna after Gojo's fight, so I assume that he is gonna by in this state:
Okay... thought this was also implicitly understood but no, I mean weakened as in this
0250-015.png

This my fault.

Nen and cursed energy are equalized, otherwise Yuta can just leave Rika do the job since Meruem wouldn't be capable to damage nor see curses
Are we assuming everyone here is trained in how to use Ten? If not then everyone dies just from Meruem passively flexing his aura, especially since Ren is layered from what I remem
Slow? Idk why this matters when its a stealth attack that he can't sense or see coming due to Yuta's domain
Because the half a millisecond he feels something slowly touch his back that's pointy his tail is gonna reduce Maki into a bloodstain on the ground.
0235-018.png

Now bye. Till tonight
Meruem is not ending up in that state because he'll just eat Gojo and heal himself.

Anyway.

Yeah even given Meruem is in the state Gojo left Sukuna in, missing an arm and hurt, he's still dodging Kashimo effortlessly and incapping him with a pressure point strike.

Alright this is my fault, I thought this was implicitly applied when I said "put them in the same situation Sukuna was in. After defeating Gojo, they're weakened"

But yeah its equal speed too lmao.

Okay... thought this was also implicitly understood but no, I mean weakened as in this
0250-015.png

This my fault.
You should make the OP more clear to reflect this so other people coming into the thread don't get mixed up.

It's not. Sukuna has a freshly healed body. What do you think he even used it for??
Meruem can heal himself anyways even without wasting his energy by just eating Gojo and whoever else he's fighting along the way, which also gives him their powers over time which is an in-character strategy for most Chimera Ants.

Is everything clear now?

As Soul has brought up, which I'll add to replace the way Sukuna healed after Gojo, Meruem eats Gojo and heals his damaged body BUT what isn't healed like Sukuna, is his brain meaning Domain can't be used for a while.

Is everything clear now?

As Soul has brought up, which I'll add to replace the way Sukuna healed after Gojo, Meruem eats Gojo and heals his damaged body BUT what isn't healed like Sukuna, is his brain meaning Domain can't be used for a while.
Cool, how much of Gojo did he eat? The whole body? That at least prevents Gota from being a minor inconvenience.

Do we still consider Sukuna avoiding MBA Kashimo's EM Waves as an outlier? Meruem may or may not be completely ****** by that fight then, especially since he can't just reform himself into a new body with four arms, even with his busted ass precog a complete and total blitz is still a blitz.

Do we still consider Sukuna avoiding MBA Kashimo's EM Waves as an outlier? Meruem may or may not be completely ****** by that fight then, especially since he can't just reform himself into a new body with four arms, even with his busted ass precog a complete and total blitz is still a blitz.
That was aim dodging as far as I'm concerned. But even then, Meruem's precog here would be enough to never get hit by it.

I'd say, given Meruem's extreme senses, he'll similarly finish off Kashimo quick sensing that several other sorcerers are near.

That was aim dodging as far as I'm concerned. But even then, Meruem's precog here would be enough to never get hit by it.
Well if he doesn't stop at Kashimo then he might just clear the whole bracket though it depends on one thing: Do all of his opponents have Layered Ten?

Well if he doesn't stop at Kashimo then he might just clear the whole bracket though it depends on one thing: Do all of his opponents have Layered Ten?
Do you not mean Ren? Ten is just the aura's control, Ren is the nen crushing. And I guess for the sake of this match I should give them layered Ten

Back