• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Worth to try out because nobody has done that before. (Don't blame me)
  • Speed is equalized
  • First key Shiki and she has only her knife
  • Kerry has Avalon
  • 50 meters distance
Kiritsugu:

Shiki: 1

Incon:

AAHpQKH.png
6706028-3048831244-latest

Last edited:
Well I suppose kiritsugu is faster thanks to time accel however does Shiki have magic circuits

Last edited:
I know Avalon is useless for regen, but I gave it to Kiritsugu so he could use Time Accel without strains on his body. I think that might be his only chance of winning.

I know Avalon is useless for regen, but I gave it to Kiritsugu so he could use Time Accel without strains on his body. I think that might be his only chance of winning.
the only problem I have with this is kintsugi isn't considered a good melee fighter he usually snipes people from long distances.

Well yeah, he gets slashed once and he's dead here. That's Shiki's ability if I remember correctly. But maybe Time Accel and his Origin bullets can give him some chance of winning.

BTW what's he gonna do against
Magical Prosthetic Arm: Shiki's prosthetic arm allows her to grab things from a distance and affect the intangible, such as ghosts.

Well, the distance is not 50 meters. I don't remember the it hat well but I think she only grabbed a ghost from smaller distance.

and I dont think he can use time accel to make his bullets faster

He can't, but he can move like 3x faster I think. So he could outmaneuver her maybe? Sorry if I'm wrong, I made this match out of curiosity after watching some KNK movies.

Well, the distance is not 50 meters. I don't remember the it hat well but I think she only grabbed a ghost from smaller distance.

He can't, but he can move like 3x faster I think. So he could outmaneuver her maybe? Sorry if I'm wrong, I made this match out of curiosity after watching some KNK movies.
she only needs one good hit since it is conceptual manipulation and death manipulation also I'm not sure how her power null would affect kirirtsugu since this is all it says (The 500-Year Mystery of her family's katana, Kanesada Kuji, can slice apart barriers and Bounded Fields simply by removing it from the sheath).

and if she does have magic circuits as long as kiritsugu shoots her shell be cribble for a while but she does have accelerated development so while the battle is going on she is getting better faster and stronger.

She doesn't have her katana here. Also accelerated development is fine, but you confuse it with Reactive Power Level.

My mistake. also now that I think about it how does kiritsugu use his limited information analysis that might him dodge her attack since he has acrobatics and Time accel and could probably use his guns to shoot her and cripple her although His Origin Bullets won't work against purely physical protections, such as military-grade armor; they can be rendered ineffective by using an external source of magical energy instead of the user's supply.

Shiki's acrobatics are way better tbh (She can leap from building to building). He is pretty good at dodging though.

His Origin Bullets won't work against purely physical protections, such as military-grade armor; they can be rendered ineffective by using an external source of magical energy instead of the user's supply.

Not sure how to treat that information.

Shiki's acrobatics are way better tbh (She can leap from building to building). He is pretty good at dodging though.

Not sure how to treat that information.
I just want to know if she could stop his bullets with her knife and not be affected by the origin bullets.

Shiki can use her knife from distance too even tho it's not really much in character but since she face someone with a gun.

Argument so far:

Kiritsugu is faster thanks to time accel however he cant accelerate his bullets (can spam thanks to Avalon)
Assuming Shiki has magic circuits if she gets hit she'll lose or be heavily crippled the rest of the match (he is an expert marksman as well)
Has limited information analysis and acrobatics added with time accel could let him put some distance from Shiki.

Shiki is better at close combat and has combat clairvoyance which should help with dodging the bullets and could help her gain information on the origin bullets.
Magical Prosthetic Arm: Shiki's prosthetic arm allows her to grab things from a distance and affect the intangible, such as ghosts. so if she gets close to Kiritsugu she could choke him and kill him also can throw her knife from a distance.
Has powernul that could possibly affect origin bullets although it seems she only has feats of using this on barriers.

When Shiki fought Asagami, she relied on sneaking and stalking to get the upper hand (until she could cancel her ability). I believe Shiki would fight this battle the same way. If there are no objects or structures to hide behind(like Kiristugu vs Kirie stage), I think Shiki might have a tough time dodging the bullets. The question is whether Shiki can close the distance before she gets shot. I think she can so I would give it to Shiki high difficulty.

Even if Shiki were to get shot by the origin bullet, I could see her sacrificing/blocking with her robot arm so she can get in close. I could also see her pushing through the pain similar to her fight with Asagami to get the final blow.
Also, unless Kiristugu can keep his ability active constantly, Shiki is going to eventually catch up. She also has throwing knives if she wants to interrupt him.
I think the best Kiristugu could get hope for is a stalemate due to exhaustion. (If that's a thing)

Back