• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shido Itsuka Tries to Solo Your Verse

I'll start first.

Kingdom Hearts: Probably?

Touhou: I uh... kinda want to say yes, however, I don't think he can.

Blood-Sign: Unsure.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: From my understanding they're still going through revisions, but dies to the 2-C though.

Mary Skelter: Nightmares: Easily. I think weak arse like DEM mooks could probably do it as well?

Honkai Impact 3rd: Easily.

SMT: No.

Tekken: Very easily.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-San: Unsure, haven't read the Light Novels and heard they're nigh-impossible to translate. From what I had gotten from Hearsay, he probably can?

Borderlands: Very easily.

Trigun: Easily.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Easily.

Owari no Seraph: Easily.

Problem Children: Unsure of their stats, however, from what I have heard. Shido dies easily.

Goblin Slayer: Shido's harem gets bigger.

To Aru Majutsu no Index: Loses to Othinus, Coronzon, and maybe Touma or Accelerator?

Bastard!: I'm unsure if he can beat Darsh or not.

Enchanted Arms: Easily.

Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu: He and Soji become best friends.

Kuhime: DEM mooks can solo the verse with ease. A Spirit is overkill, Shido is WAY over kill.

Familiar of Zero: Shido solos.

Ten Thousand Paths to Becoming a God: Unsure.

Devil May Cry: The Dante vs Shido thread says no.

Tsujidou-san: Shido's harem becomes bigger (Solo easily).

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?: He might be able too?

World of Darkness: Caine stands there, a mage yeets Shido etc

Killer Instinct: Yells gg

Darkest Dungeon: Maybe the farmstead can trap him? Clears easily besides

Castlevania: Dracula can probably slap him, mid godly regen will likely be useful.

Jojo: Maybe Novel Kars can do something, GER too

Blazblue: Lol that 2-A hax

Guilty Gear: Hmmmm, the verse did get legit tier 2 buffs so it could possibly go either way.

May as well add some more verses of mine for teh lols

Elder Scrolls: Obvious example of Vivec thrusting his spear, Dragon born can prolly do it too.

Bloodborne: Passive madness hax might do him in.

God of War: ..........

Star Wars: Top tiers prolly mind hax ftw I guess

DB: Goku already won

Naruto: Solo

Sonic: Solaris and time BS

Street fighter: Solo

Tekken: Solo

Asura's wrath: Solo

Marvel: Too many yeet him

DMC: Argosax has some nice passives so...

Masada: Reinhard loves too hard, amakasu wills too hard, seiji envies too hard, etc

WAB: Idek if he can deal with GK's glare but...edison yeets

Fortissimo: Could be interesting. GUNGIR :^)

HnK: Solo likely idk

Gow: Kratos kills teenage boi too hard

Star Wars: USE THE FORCE

SMT: Demi-fiend gaea rages

Hmm

Masada: Harem boi gets oof'd by another blue (or red) haired harem boi

JoJo: I think Novel Kars and GER beats him up

GoW: Well Kratos won against him, but harem boi wasn't bloodlusted so he takes this

DotA 2: OracLUL uses fatehax, Bane makes him go mad with passives, etc.

MK: One Being mindhaxxes

Killer Instinct: Gargos mindhaxxes

Nier Hitoshura said:
I'll start first.
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?: He might be able too?
I think he can, unless you want to wank Euclid death manipulation (an old wank tbh lel)

Anyway:

- Arcana Heart: Shido harem get bigger but questionable to solo it because the Arcana exist

- Symphogear: He solo but since the girl are gay they refuse to becoming her harem lel

- Nasuverse: Nope

- Masadaverse: Nope

- Blazblue: Nope

- PMMM: I will end this man whole career

- Touhou: 50/50 chance to success or fail

- Ultra Series: Same with Touhou but with more possible to win

- Kamen Rider Series: Whoops, accidently erase that boy from existence

- Godzilla-Verse: Easy

- Granblue Fantasy: There are possible low 2-C god tier for GBF but still questionable, so for now: Easy

Guess I'll add a couple more verses of mine

Bobobo: I don't think so, gets to the tier 2 zone though

Infamous: Coughs gg

Star Wars: Gets done in by the top tiers prolly

Hokuto No Ken: Coughs gg

Dark Souls: Well they can't really touch him so it may not matter if he can't bypass lol rez or not

BlazBlue: Shido gets stomped but does an alright job surviving.

Guilty Gear: Well its 50-50 tbh since GG doesn't have the sam raw hax stomping power as BB but they are pretty strong.

Shin Megami Tensei: Shido gets murdered and hax stomped to oblivion.

Persona: Shido...kinda does a good job, in fact he gets very far but falls to the higher tiers.

Devil May Cry: Shido does a good job but would get killed by Argosax's nice passives so yeah...

Fairy Tail: Shido stomps the verse.

Naruto: Shido stomps the verse.

Darker than Black: Shido stomps the verse.

D.Gray-Man: Shido stomps the verse.

Code Geass: Shido stomps the verse but might run into trouble with Lelouch.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Shido stomps the verse but would run into trouble with Truth.

Nasuverse: Shido gets stomped.

Sonic the Hedgehog
: Shido gets stomped by Solaris and such.

Tokyo Ghoul: Shido stomps the verse.

Kingdom Hearts: Shido gets stomped.

Senran Kagura: Shido stomps the verse.

Last edited:
Well yeah but at the same time Guilty Gear isn't hax filled as BlazBlue but probably when the new game comes out we would see new feats and such, or maybe I am being dumb and forgot that Sol can just passive stomp Shido.

How far does Shido get when passing through Marvel and DC? I assume he would get pretty high but loses to the higher tiers...

Cthulhu Mythos: Most beings of the verse don't even realize that they defeated him by accident

SMT: >Freikugel

Super Mario: Does fine untill he gets a paper cut

Bloodborne: Shido easily

Dark Souls: Shido Stomps

Medaka Box: I don't know, he outclasses them in attack potency by a lot, but it depends on wheter his hax outhaxes Ajimu, Medaka and Kumagawa and depends on wheter his hax can even affect Iihiko. That being said I can't see any resistence to powernull or Kumagawa's ability to erase actions to make them instantenious, so both Ajimu and Kumagawa could simply null or seal all his powers away. Also All Fiction seems to have higher capebility as it can even erase abstract concepts from existence and can affect causality. Ajimu is honestly the main contender here as I don't know if Shido can handle someone with 12 Quadrillion abilities (Some of which just outright makes her more powerful than her enemies or manipulates probability). That being said the Medaka Box character that does have the potential to fight often intentionally let themselves be hit by the first attack of their enemy if we take their personality into account, but then again Plot Armor Luck is an actual ability in Medaka Box. (This became longer than I thought it would)

Toaru: He gets exploded by Keikaku Man

MSPA: He meets a very very very angry 5 year old and his life ceases.

TES: "This is the end for you, Swit".

Fallout: He stomps

Monster: Depends if Johan could get under his skin and make him off himself, that being said he's probably way to dense to be affected anyways, in battle Shido stomps.

MasadaVerse: S P E A R

Metal Gear: Shido stomps

Baccano!: I don't know if can kill Ronny, but Ronny don't have enough power to kill Shido either, othervise he easily clears.

Gurren Lagann: Machine is STRONK

Back