• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mai-Ling vs She-Hulk (MCU)
Speed Equalized
Fight Takes place in a traditional asian temple

Mai-Ling:
She-Hulk:

Last edited:
hoo hoo hee hee make her fight the teenager. Not spite

She Hulk has more range and stamina but girl seemingly smarter. They're both the same power and She has regen so that's where this stands,

Mai is significantly smarter in a combat sense, she also become stronger when battling, have a far greater LS, far greater mobility and fire that I suppose would hurt quite a bit She-Hulk (and that probably is beyong her healing ability since she have just low regen), so given those reasons I vote Mai.

lol agian how is this not just a spite match.
Because She-Hulk is able to hurt her and she isn't completely helpless since she have the range with thunderclaps, She-Hulk also can try to use her talk skills to convince Mai not to fight her or something like that.

If it feels better I'm thinking in trying to make a match were She-Hulk fight teenage girls and she actually have the advantage (a great ap advantage).

Mai is significantly smarter in a combat sense, she also become stronger when battling, have a far greater LS, far greater mobility and fire that I suppose would hurt quite a bit She-Hulk (and that probably is beyong her healing ability since she have just low regen), so given those reasons I vote Mai.
For these reasons, I vote for Mai.

It's also the continuous joke of "haha She-Hulk gets beat by teenage girls"
In fairness, some characters get the punching bag treatment for non-spite reasons, or because they make mid-range fighters in their tier. Comic Homelander for example has nine losses, and Tighten also has harsh losses, and I think part of it is that the characters are both turds of people.

Even Son Goku used to suffer stomp after stomp, in fact I think he still does, being in Tier 2 of all places.

In fairness, some characters get the punching bag treatment for non-spite reasons, or because they make mid-range fighters in their tier. Comic Homelander for example has nine losses, and Tighten also has harsh losses, and I think part of it is that the characters are both turds of people.
The infamous Esdeath loses, don't forget that

Anyway, if this thread isn't a stomp, it might be possible to keep it going. I'm wondering if She-Hulk with her thunderclap and regen could be an opponent for Hermione Granger, Master Chief, Homer Simpson, Homelander, Meg Griffin, Lady from DMC, Arkham Batman or Killer Croc, etc. 9-A is a surprisingly fun tier to do vs threads with.

Lady from DMC....
Lady vs OVA BRS....
my-goodness-what-an-idea.gif

Lady from DMC....
Lady vs OVA BRS....
my-goodness-what-an-idea.gif
Probably best not to do that immediately, since Lady is about to receive some new weapons with some pretty scary hax. As soon as it can be decided whether a weapon that appears in the game but never gets a cutscene appearance is canon for a DMC game or only for every other game franchise.

True. If I'm being honest, I can see where Jackythejack is coming from, more often than not these characters really do seem to be thrown into matches they really can't win for the spite of it
A lot of the time they can win. I made three of Homelander's threads, and while he did lose, he genuinely could have won all three of them. None of his opponents in those threads would have liked getting bumrushed by him and laid into. He had the AP and mobility advantage each time, if memory serves.

He only lost because they were more skilled and had either amps or hax to beat him with. Also his arrogance and overconfidence tends to turn equal fights against him.

Last edited:
Probably best not to do that immediately, since Lady is about to receive some new weapons with some pretty scary hax. As soon as it can be decided whether a weapon that appears in the game but never gets a cutscene appearance is canon for a DMC game or only for every other game franchise.
How about DMC3 - DMC4 Lady instead?

Back