• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Share Your Fanfictions

Where is your Sans in rwby fic bro? Did you give up on it, or did you reboot it again? I thought it was good
Sorry about that. I should've probably said something about it here. Basically, when I was writing that and other stories, I had a lot of free time. But more recently, mainly in late 2021 and throughout most of 2022, life has gotten more busy. On a side note, the hiatuses were partially because of that, but also because of some burnout. Burnout wasn't the sole cause of me deleting ARGW though, that was almost purely because of time constraints. Essentially, I kept thinking about it, almost every day actually, but since I never had appropriate time to really work on it, all I accomplished was putting stress on myself. It was starting to feel like a second, easier job, albeit not one I needed to do, either. Forcing myself to do it when I had higher priorities and and only got stressed out because of it wasn't healthy, so I decided to stop with fanfic writing as a whole, at least for the time being. I might get back into it someday, but for now, I'm stopping completely to focus on things that take precedence. And to clarify, I've felt much better since then. Whether or not I might continue ARGW is a bit harder to say. It's very much possible, but no guarantees. If I got back into fanfic writing, I certainly wouldn't only be focused on that. However, if I did return to that story someday, it would be another rewrite, albeit not too different from what it was. Same characters, same premise, same timeline, etc..

And if you're wondering why I specifically chose deletion rather than abandonment, it was largely because I would rather not have it up at all rather than simply not continue it. Mainly cause I felt that it would disappoint not just past readers, but even or especially new readers. Just saying "On hiatus might continue some day" could get people's hopes up, and not saying anything is even worse than that. I simply don't want to do that when there is a chance I won't ever continue it.

Back into writing fanfiction once again, it's a Hyperdimension Neptunia fanfic. It's mostly there to just make me write something and continue to hone my skills.
The Fic

Back