• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 1)

will update pages tonight. I think only 4 to 5 are being affected.

though looking now, I see a potential mess with hao's page is currently done. ill propose a fix in a few hours

Last edited:
ok so

First thing is Hao's first key will be upgraded to high 4-c as well. Reasoning is he scales to Lyserg since they both had the spirit of flame, Lyserg tanked the supernova

Hao's Second key should be either likely 3-a or flat 3-a.

Reason being is that the the power of great spirit is the power of the entire universe itself.

Hao describes the battle as being the universe itself vs the earth (5 elemental spirits), and that he both wields the power of the stars and the power of the cosmos.

Through out the fight he shows off the different aspects of the cosmos, from creating a sun, causing a supernova, to making a blackhole, all while holding back.

The five elemental spirits that were made from the great spirit were also described as having "power comparable to the big bang", and hao is much stronger than all 5 together.

Last edited:
hao is also able summon an observable cosmos within the great spirit itself, as explained in this post:

This realm is also defined as "being a higher dimension" that hao has full control over

I compiled every appearance of a starry sky after Hao generates his sun:

It mostly disappears when he uses black hole, and is completely gone when he makes the black hole dissipate. If it was real, it may dictate the star he made was full size, which would boost the black hole calc migue79 made.

Given Hao say the solar prominence from his sun is thousands upon thousands of miles long, and that his supernova "can consume galaxies", this may all be believable.

His star is also depicted as this large at one point:
vc6vWZ9.jpg

Hao also notes the supernova is the final stage of his star, and calls it a giant star as it transitions to the black hole stage.

Last edited:
Could you also find the raw where he mentions the Earth versus the universe or space depending on the translation where it shows the star in space

So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Maybe "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" then? However, without further clarifications regarding if higher dimensions are infinitely superior to lower ones in this verse, it seems unreliable to me.

Maybe "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C" then? However, without further clarifications regarding if higher dimensions are infinitely superior to lower ones in this verse, it seems unreliable to me.
I think the higher dimension stuff was initially used by the person who made the thread to give Hao type 9 immorality.

Okay. 3-A seems safest for now though, unless there is additional evidence for Low 2-C.

Okay. 3-A seems safest for now though, unless there is additional evidence for Low 2-C.
I personally think we could discuss it, but it could be discussed in a different thread somewhere else since we at least came to 3-A as the conclusion.

Its probably better to apply the agreed 3-A changes and then, if desired, make a new thread to discuss potential upgrades so we can finish this thread up.

id like to wait on updating anything till RIZEXX can check the two necessary raws. The supernova one would make all the calcs useless if it means "consume" literally. Would mean the characters tanked a galaxy busting explosion.

can we give him a day or 2 at least
Trying to find now but RAWS for the series are extremely hard to come by. Might resort to buying the volume raw but that’ll also take awhile. Maybe go with what’s accepted for now. Unless we put a halt on the thread until further info

well i would also like the argument of hao making a cosmos and the size of his star to be checked and discussed here:

I compiled every appearance of a starry sky after Hao generates his sun:

It mostly disappears when he uses black hole, and is completely gone when he makes the black hole dissipate. If it was real, it may dictate the star he made was full size, which would boost the black hole calc migue79 made.

Given Hao say the solar prominence from his sun is thousands upon thousands of miles long, and that his supernova "can consume galaxies", this may all be believable.

His star is also depicted as this large at one point:
vc6vWZ9.jpg

Hao also notes the supernova is the final stage of his star, and calls it a giant star as it transitions to the black hole stage.

Back