• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 1)

Ok I am about to be finished with Hao Asakura. Just want to add that I plan on adding a note for explaining why hao should have "Possibly every ability in the series" It will look like

Note: While Hao has not shown all the abilities in the series, the Great Spirit has been stated numerous of times to be an archive of all souls and contains the memories, knowledge, and history of every single one of them. Hao has even demonstrated to create versions of characters that have the same exact personality and abilities of characters easily inside the Great Spirit. The Great Spirit is also the creator of the 5 Grand Elemental Spirits, which are all God class spirits. Every soul, no matter how big or small comes from and ends up back to the Great Spirit. So it stands to say that Hao would possibly be able to replicate abilities of every soul that is recorded in the Great Spirit.
Any objections? or anything someone wants to add for this?

Ok I am about to be finished with Hao Asakura. Just want to add that I plan on adding a note for explaining why hao should have "Possibly every ability in the series" It will look like

Note: While Hao has not shown all the abilities in the series, the Great Spirit has been stated numerous of times to be an archive of all souls and contains the memories, knowledge, and history of every single one of them. Hao has even demonstrated to create versions of characters that have the same exact personality and abilities of characters easily inside the Great Spirit. The Great Spirit is also the creator of the 5 Grand Elemental Spirits, which are all God class spirits. Every soul, no matter how big or small comes from and ends up back to the Great Spirit. So it stands to say that Hao would possibly be able to replicate abilities of every soul that is recorded in the Great Spirit.
It seems to make sense to me at least.

What about the rest of you?

Ok so I just added all the powers and abilities for every shaman and specific characters abilities. So I would assume that the only thing left is the AP stuff right?

Yeah G.S hao atleast should be 4-A for creating and arguably destroying a sky full with star and the protagonist should scale to the flare if it ever get calced, and Hao gravity manipulation being comparable to the black hole also the supernova

Also some keys (that i cant renember) who have 39x more foryuko become Low 7-B and post hell Yoh becomes 7-B and maybe plus

Can somebody list all of the members who have responded to this thread previously, so I can send a notification to them?

The note seems fine to me.

Yeah G.S hao atleast should be 4-A for creating and arguably destroying a sky full with star and the protagonist should scale to the flare if it ever get calced, and Hao gravity manipulation being comparable to the black hole also the supernova
Could you post the feat of creating and "arguably" destroying said starry sky?

Thank you.

What else needs to be evaluated here?

I added everything I needed to add for the characters and their abilities. The only thing that's left is the AP. But I honestly wanna do that in a different CRT cause as far as I can tell, everything here related to what was proposed has been accepted and the changes have been added. So TBH i don't mind if this is closed. Cause I already plan on making a lot more CRT for this series.

Could you post the feat of creating and "arguably" destroying said starry sky?

as you can see a place full with stars and there was just a white void before that. also there is several shoots of that

as you can see there is nothing after that just void and the characters even mention than the black hole dissapeared

Last edited:
So should I close this or not?

It might be best if you link to the continuation thread here first.

Isn't all that is left here to create a continuation thread and then link to it here?

Wait a minute, 4-A Hao? Shouldnt he be 3-A or even High 3-A (since Had seems to be citing the Shaman King universe as infinite after uniting with the GS)?

ugpfay1zoaa71.png

I don’t think there’s anything indicating space-time. Given that even the GS explicitly doesn’t control the future, I doubt Shaman King has anything that could effect all of space-time.

hao also says he has the power of the stars, power of the cosmos, and if i recall the GS made everything that exists, Hao should be flat 3-a

hao also says he has the power of the stars, power of the cosmos, and if i recall the GS made everything that exists, Hao should be flat 3-a
IIRC, the patch tribe even in the earlier arcs of the series specify that what happens in the future is also dictated by the GS and if the GS made everything, wouldnt that be an indicator of time being created? That said, its been eons since I read the manga in full, so I don't have enough remembrance of the series atm to really give a strong argument for Low 2-C.

That said, even if Low 2-C is off the table, shouldnt this be at least High 3-A? Hao after becoming the shaman king specifies the universe being infinite (which would imply the SK universe is an infinite sized one).

also have some hao calcs

0299-021.png

Hao height: 1.60 meters
Low-end (head height only)
33px = 0.2 meters
51px = 0.3 meters
Mass: 100997648223067932958550092 kg
https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/emc2
Energy: 9.10047938072165822e+42 Joules or 0.09 FOE (Large Star level)
High-end (half of body height)
33px = 0.8 meters
51px = 1.24 meters
Mass: 417456945988680789562007048 kg
Energy: 3.75191592106982838e+43 joules or 0.375 FOE (Large Star level)

shaman_king_299_19.png

0299-018.png

the luminosity get for the supernova outshining a galaxy

10^52 Ergs, Which in joules is 1.e45, 10 Foe. The highest it can go is 40 Foe, lowest is 1 Foe

credit to mig for both above and the following:

0299-018.png

0299-019.png

for surface area, assuming 3 meters distance

40 FOE option:

4 x Pi x (3 meters)^2 = 113.097335544 m2

4e45 Joules / 113.097 m2 = 3.536787005845e43 J/m2

Surface Area: 3.536787005845e43 J/m2 * 0.68 m2 = 2.405015163974e43 Joules or 0.24 FOE (Large Star level)

10 FOE option:

Just divide the result by 4.
So 0.06 FOE

1 FOE option:
Divide the result by 10.
So 0.006 FOE.

Back