• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaman King CRT (Part 1)

We need a calculation for the ice-splitting feat, and only scale from reliable calculations in general.

We need a calculation for the ice-splitting feat, and only scale from reliable calculations in general.
The high 7-C comes from a calculation tho (with weirdly specific proportions). and several characters scales from the same feat so i think is fine

Okay. Is the calculation in a blog in our wiki, and has it been evaluated?

Okay. Is the calculation in a blog in our wiki, and has it been evaluated?
what calc? if you a refering to the High 7-C then yes it have a calc, if you are refering to the ice thing i dont think it has a calc. i sayed that replaces the 7-A or High 7-A with High 7-C because they are stronger or maybe higher because the series use heavy multipliers

Okay. As long as all statistics will be reliably scaled from accepted calculations, it is probably fine.

As I said, as long as all of the new statistics are based on accepted calculations, they should probably be fine to apply.

If you explain what you currently need evaluated, I can ask the discussion/thread moderators that commented here earlier to help out again.

1. Well most of the things in the CRT got accepted or all things TBH

2. The 6-A should be replaced with High 6-A as talked Here

3. Hao should get type 9 inmortality as he can get revived because the true from exist in the G.S as far as i understand

4. Remove the 7-B, 7-A, High 7-A, 6-C as the feats were out of context (the "mountain was barelly beyond 60 metters) and replaced them with High 7-C for the keys. also the 7-B, high 7-A, 6-C comes from downscales and multipliers of the 7-A so yeah

If my grammar sucks and things like that is because this is like my first CRT that i am active

1. Well most of the things in the CRT got accepted or all things TBH

2. The 6-A should be replaced with High 6-A as talked Here

3. Hao should get type 9 inmortality as he can get revived because the true from exist in the G.S as far as i understand

4. Remove the 7-B, 7-A, High 7-A, 6-C as the feats were out of context (the "mountain was barelly beyond 60 metters) and replaced them with High 7-C for the keys. also the 7-B, high 7-A, 6-C comes from downscales and multipliers of the 7-A so yeah

If my grammar sucks and things like that is because this is like my first CRT that i am active
Okat. No problem.

@Duedate8898 @Dino_Ranger_Black @LordGriffin1000 @KingTempest

What do you think about this?

What is the High 6-A feat? We should very seldom not scale from calculations.

You need a calculation for the feat, not guesswork.

You need a calculation for the feat, not guesswork.
This feat looks weird. It already has over 5 huge flares so 115 petatons or so already, but considering in the distance between earth and the sun, it might be far over 300 times stronger than the 23 petaton feat.
Aka above 6.8 exatons or high end high 6-A but this is an inaccurate assumption via comparing the size of solar flares to the distance between earth and sun
10^27 to 10^32 ergs/23.9 Gigatons to 23.9 Petatons/10^20 to 10^25 joules. At least 6-C, only 4.184x below High 6-C. With powerful flares High 6-A.
Solar flares like that tends to drop results like that and a solar flare of that size (who was going to hit the earth BTW) should produce atleast High 6-A energy.

And even without that they tank a super nova so yeah. and then latter escape a black hole and if you ask i was going i was going to do a CRT to put the tiers after learning more about the series.

I am uncertain, but I suppose that you can use the linked evidence as a basis for a placeholder statistic until you get it properly calculated then.

Atleast can you give me the request calculation thread please? Also can i applie the CRT?

Last edited:
I am so sorry for the lack of replies. Had some IRL stuff to do. But thank you Livinmeme for keeping up with the CRT, I honestly wanted to do the redo of the calcs in another thread lol. But this makes it easier ngl.

If you list all of the necessary evidence for the feats that you need calculated in a single post, I can ask some calc group members for help.

I can try to help out with getting the scans since i practically got all of the 35 volumes lol. But is it ok to apply the powers and abilities? Ik we gonna focus on the AP and stuff, but if that's gonna take awhile then we should at least start with what we currently got and can put in rn and we can focus on that in another future thread if not a lot of people got time currently atm(cause shoot im lowkey getting slammed with IRL stuff rn LOL.). Which is the abilities, I'm pretty sure that everyone mostly or fully agrees with the CRT and with the changes of Spiritual Awareness to Extrasensory Perception and Possible Incorporeality to limited Invulnerability as well as the Immortality (Type 9) for Hao

(Now that I think about it, Duedate said in his post for incorporeality that
Incoperality I agree with for one scan, but I also do think these scans point to limited Invulnerability as well. In the one where Yoh takes that hit, we're shown a very clear case of intangibility since the physical weapon is phased throughy. However, since OS are also shown to be used as defense and these defenses don't just stop OS but also other non-OS attacks that seems like there is a form of Invulnerability here. Not a simple case of it being impossible for them to be interacted with, but with the case that what they're interacting with can only be harmed by a specific thing. While I have no idea how that would be handled in a Vs-Equalization manner, I do think the scan points a lot towards limited Invulnerability than it does Incoperality.
Couldn't we do something like "Limited Invulnerability and Possibly Incorporeality" for it? Or should we just stick with just the "Limited Invulnerability"? Cause Incorporeality was already listed as Possibly when the CRT started. I honestly don't mind whichever one. Just putting that out there)

Aye I got a lot of quotes for Yoh. Especially for each of his keys too. So I can help out in the future if you want to add some more quotes. So we just go to the Shaman King(verse) page, just click edit and we go right ahead?

Aye I got a lot of quotes for Yoh. Especially for each of his keys too. So I can help out in the future if you want to add some more quotes. So we just go to the Shaman King(verse) page, just click edit and we go right ahead?
Yeah and to add some things you have to uses the edit source

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Ok so as I was editing, I realized that my question wasn't answered earlier when it came to the incorporeality and invulnerability. I just wanna ask this question again just to be sure. Duedate said that most of the scans lean toward Limited Invulnerability, but he also said that there was a scan that he agreed with for Incorporeality. I am pretty sure what scan that he is talking about. Couldn't we do something like "Limited Invulnerability and Possibly Incorporeality" for it? Or should we just stick with just the "Limited Invulnerability"? Cause Incorporeality was already listed as Possibly when the CRT started.

Ok so as I was editing, I realized that my question wasn't answered earlier when it came to the incorporeality and invulnerability. I just wanna ask this question again just to be sure. Duedate said that most of the scans lean toward Limited Invulnerability, but he also said that there was a scan that he agreed with for Incorporeality. I am pretty sure what scan that he is talking about. Couldn't we do something like "Limited Invulnerability and Possibly Incorporeality" for it? Or should we just stick with just the "Limited Invulnerability"? Cause Incorporeality was already listed as Possibly when the CRT started.
@Duedate8898 @Dino_Ranger_Black @LordGriffin1000 @KingTempest

Back