• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shaggy VS Armondew

I just made another match... Let's just test it.

Armondew has been facing Shaggy. Yes. We're using meme version of Shaggy. Cause this is only who remember where the creator claimed Armondew is the strongest character who accidentally solos FCs Verse, YCs Verse, and Memeverse. According to others who said Armondew isn't a godmode anymore, and shown where we hasn't see him to be lose in battles. So we going to do it today, let's see it's happen.

Shaggy Rogers (2017+ Memes) VS Armondew 9000 (MLG Femes/MLG Fan Made Memes)

Both are at 1-A

Taking this battle place on Earth.

Incap via Death or K.O

Both are bloodlust.

SBA

WHO'LL WIN IN THIS BATTLE?!

Shaggy Rogers: 2

Armondew 9000: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Uh, well yeah. We're using Shaggy (Christian's Version) to facing Armondew because i hasn't been plan to make my own serious profile of Shaggy.

Well then... Instead of using any memes to fight, if using any fictional characters who are 1-A and have lot haxes that only one who can defeated Armondew?

Dude, what did I say?

Hax isn't useful in a 1-A battle.

AP is the deciding factor.

In which Shaggy one-shots due to Armondew being baseline at best.

Back