• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed something weird here.

So, some characters from the Shadow of Mordor/War games are 6-B for being able to fight Sauro.

Problem is, they seem to be scaling from cano Sauron, which is odd, since the games are clearly not canon and contradict the books immensely. If they're not from the same continuity, why do they scale?

If we really consider Sauron from the game to be différent from the books, maybe we can make a profile for Sauron in the game (we already have the Black Hand that is probably an incarnation of Sauron and it's 7-A). Though it should be noted that the game seem to follow the movies to and it's also seems to be the case for the current Sauron profile.

A game profile for Sauron should be the best, yeah. The current one follows the books, from what I can tell. It mentions stuff that isn't present in the movies and scales to a book feat in the first place.

From what i know (i haven't red the book though i know some elements from it), Sauron lost his power of Shapeshifting at one moment but in the game, he can still shapeshift and is likely also able to teleport (don't know if he possessed this power in the books) and acn absorb beings within himself. Maybe i can work on it, at least i can make a list of his powers to begin with (though they should be similar to the ones he has in his current profile).

I believe he couldn't shapeshift after he died in Numenor, yeah.

You don't necessarily have to make a profile for Sauron, just get a tier and speed for the game top tiers without scaling to the books.

I mean he's technically a different version and a different profile already exist for the Ringwraiths in the game. Though since the Black Hand is technically Sauron under a lesser form, we can make another key for the profile.

Also i've red in another thread that Sauron has a 6-B feat that corresponds to the Numenor fall because it happaned in the lore of the games. Here it is if you want to check :

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2097752

While I'm here

The Low Tiers 8-A feat should be removed but I think I've found a decent replacement

In the Helm Hammerhand boss fight in War you can see his Graug smash through a fortress wall and his Drake shattering a thick wooden gate

Graug Feat

Drake Feat

Both of these should scale to Base Talion (Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War Act 1) since we kill both the normal and the Legendary Graugs and we fight a Drake in Act 1

As for the top tiers I've noticed some evidence that suggests a connection to the LOTR films (Two articles from IGN with quotes claiming the games are explicitly connected to the trilogies Jackson did) but this would just support New Ring and Nazgul Talion's ratings (And Saruman + Sauron get some more hax feats)

Do not comment on old CRTs. Not only are these usually outdated, finished, and archived already, bumping them up makes the archival process much more annoying for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back