• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Several additions for Gremmy

So, I have noticed that Gremmy profile lacking several of his powers and abilities such as:

Stealth Mastery: I'm not 100% sure about this one, but Gremmy can stay hidden from Isane, Yachiru and Guenael Lee even when he in same room as them and none of them notice his presence up till he decide to attack Guenael Lee. Keep in mind that his creation, Guenael Lee Vanishing Point can achieve Stealth Mastery and more.

Transmutation: Pretty straightforward upgrade. Gremmy can turn Yachiru bones into cookies

Creation: Gremmy said it himself, his most powerful techniques is the ability to create life with his imaginatio, and his creation like Shaz Domino make this clear that Gremmy don't use existing Reishi from his surroundings to create new life, but rather he create imaginary body for them since Shaz can escape from Gremmy control after he replace each part of his imagined body with real parts formed from Reishi.

Power Bestowal: Gremmy created and grant power for both Shaz Domino and Guenael Lee

BFR: He tried to BFR Kenpachi to space. Kenpachi can only survive from it since he can cut through space

Information Analysis: In his attempt to grow stronger than Kenpachi, he imagine every single last of Kenpachi strength, so he can imagine himself to surpass Kenpachi strength.

Thoughts? :/

Edited:

Weapon Creation: He can created guns, missiles, etc

I think everything makes sense,apart from Stealth mastery,His stealth wasn't a result of his skill but was most likely just an application of his schrift.Like he just imagined they can't see or sense me and I can slip through and appear inside the barrier.

Transmutation should also fall under his schrift ability to warp reality but i guess it's okay to add it

Yeah, Gremmy stealth mastery is via The Visionary. Prob will need to clarify that on his profile.

He didn't BFR Kenny, he created space around him.

As for the last one, he just knew Kenny was really strong, that's not much justification for Information Analysis especially when Gremmy showed many times in the manga to be shocked at what Kenpachi was capable of, he never really truly knew how strong Kenpachi really was.

Everything else looks ok to me.

No he didn't, He was literally talking to Kenpachi who still had Soul society around him, he was just in a very small pocket of space created by Gremmy.

If he truly had been removed then simply cutting through the pocket of space wouldn't have instantly brought him back to the same spot he'd been in before, he'd have had to travel through the space that Gremmy supposedly BFR'd him to.

The portal closed on him,and he griped it before it completely closed cutting through it.

If he didn't do that he would have been floating in space,which is BFR.Kenpachi simply countered it.

TataHakai said:
I don't think you meant to say this or Gremmy would be 3-C for making a galaxy then, including the numerous stars shown in it.

It's quite obvious it was simply just a portal to space instead, it was even closing in on Kenpachi until Kenpachi held it open.

TataHakai said:
As for the last one, he just knew Kenny was really strong, that's not much justification for Information Analysis especially when Gremmy showed many times in the manga to be shocked at what Kenpachi was capable of, he never really truly knew how strong Kenpachi really was.
That's false, he correctly imagined Kenpachi's strength.

cant belive that was just a black box on *********** etc.

If the novels expand on the creation of the 3 realms...inb4 multiversal

I agree, though there also might be some elemental manipulation for him as he can create lava and water in his fight with Kenpachi.

I think his lava, water, earth, etc is fall under elemental manip and he already has elemental manipulation in his profile.

TataHakai said:

Everything else looks ok to me.
He BFR Kenny to the outerspace according to official scans.

For the meteor, he didn't have enough power to create the meteor with just 1 clone. But for Kenpachi case, He just imagine himself to become stronger.

Why Gremmy even bother with creating clones when he can Imagine himself to grow stronger in the first place? Hmm dunno..But blame Kubo..Plus He need to Imagine new and superior body if he try to Imagine himself to grow stronger, he dont need new and superior body if he try to creates more clones of himself so I guess create clones to double his power is safer.

Getting to this now.

Im not sure about Stealth Mastery 100%, just because you created someone who has a power doesn't mean you yourself can get it, unless your an special exception. Given Gremmy can just make up stuff on the fly with Visonary, its easily possible he can create creations with abilities he himself doesnt have (he could probably apply it to himself, but thats speculative.)

Everything else I agree with. It should be specified that Gremmy uses these haxes through his Reality Warping (Visonary), but other than that I have no problems with this.

Stealth Mastery isn't from the power he created for his subordinate.Its from the very 1st thing he did when he entered the room completely undetected without anyone being aware he was ever there.

Back