• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Serveal Multiversus Revisions

First, I propose changing Garnet (Multiversus)'s age from "Over 5,750 Years Old" to "Unknown" because I feel that the age from Garnet's main series does not automatically applies to Garnet's Multiversus counterpart.

Second, I propose changing "Standard Equipment: Standard Perks" to "Optional Equipment: Standard Perks" because of our standard equipment guideline.

There would be more in-depth Multiversus CRT in the future. I hope that there will be more knowledgeable members who could participate in the revision project.

This seems fine to me, I didn't know she'd had a profile made yet but I just saw

Several*

About the crt itself, agree with the optional equipment but disagree with the age part since logically speaking if characters are based on their original versions then they should share some basic characteristic with the original counterparts, like their height (which is something used in the calc that give the verse ap) and age, something that support the fact that they have the same age is that the background of the characters is the same with their original series.

Agree with the perks, disagree with the age thing.

Her age is fine to use from the actual character, as I'm positive we've done that with several other profiles on the wiki where we still use basic characteristics for different versions of characters (like height for example) unless the version is visibly different or outright stated that they arent.

Steven's shields can hold allies as well. If I'm not mistaken, they can even completely stop the Iron Giant's Cannonball. Might also be worth getting the kinetic energy of the cannonball since the characters can survive it.

The characters can also destroy the walls around Scooby's Haunted Mansion, Tree Fort, and Cromulons, although it takes multiple hits, so I'm not sure how useful that feat is.

Also, can't characters dodge Garnet's Down Smash and Reindog's Up Special? They're both electricity based, so it might be useful.

Tom and Jerry's Air Down Special throws a stick of dynamite (1 Megajoule), which the characters can survive exploding on their face.

Steven's shields can hold allies as well. If I'm not mistaken, they can even completely stop the Iron Giant's Cannonball. Might also be worth getting the kinetic energy of the cannonball since the characters can survive it.

The characters can also destroy the walls around Scooby's Haunted Mansion, Tree Fort, and Cromulons, although it takes multiple hits, so I'm not sure how useful that feat is.

Also, can't characters dodge Garnet's Down Smash and Reindog's Up Special? They're both electricity based, so it might be useful.

Tom and Jerry's Air Down Special throws a stick of dynamite (1 Megajoule), which the characters can survive exploding on their face.
We actually had a user calc the mansion and the speaker feats, but they seemed to have made errors. The feats are surely to be recalced sometime soon, I'm sure, but as for Iron Giant; we actually would need to find out how big he is in this game since its obvious he isnt as large as he is in his own movie.

We actually had a user calc the mansion and the speaker feats, but they seemed to have made errors. The feats are surely to be recalced sometime soon, I'm sure, but as for Iron Giant; we actually would need to find out how big he is in this game since its obvious he isnt as large as he is in his own movie.
Also, since the characters can just get frozen and break out without issue, shouldn't they have resistance to Ice Manip?
I feel that such topic should be better discussed in discussion thread. This CRT may be better to discuss the specific CRT only, I think. Here is the thread:

First, I propose changing Garnet (Multiversus)'s age from "Over 5,750 Years Old" to "Unknown" because I feel that the age from Garnet's main series does not automatically applies to Garnet's Multiversus counterpart.
Why not?

I'm pretty sure we don't list the ages for crossover characters as 'unknown' based off this rule. Is there any reason why she would be older or younger?

Back