• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Serious Question

When I do a CRT can I request that only certain moderators or staff whatever you want to call it, be kept away from the CRT. Not saying they can't look it or give an opinion or etc but is there a certain way make their responses to where I can't see them.

It has nothing to do with it being rejected, im just tired of the passive agressiveness, downplay, and spitefulnesses and I'm trying AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, to avoid from being in a confrontation. I have to take meds for this sort of thing and me working in a correctional facility does not make it any easier.

This is maybe my fourth favorite hobby so again, I would like to know if there is anyway to avoid this.

There's not a block option on the wiki (and not the ban type of block), so there's not a way to do that to my knowledge.

Thank You,

I would also like to say It is not a lot of Mods I have a problem with, Maybe two in particular though I haven't seen one in a while so he/she wouldn't be a problem so probably just one.

I myself can already imagine that sort of ability to not see other options on this opinionated site being exploited for ill reasons.

I agree with the above point, its on you and the persons in question to avoid going into that when talking stats and calcs. What you're asking for would be bad for the sites intergrity as a whole if implemented.

JohnConquest1 said:
I agree with the above point, its on you and the persons in question to avoid going into that when talking stats and calcs. What you're asking for would be bad for the sites intergrity as a whole if implemented.
We have gotten into several arguements before, I have already recieved a warning. If he makes a point someone can just agree with him and show me it.

But fine, I was just trying to avoid a confrontation thats bound to happen and I will look like the bad guy once again. And I never said he couldn't give his opinion on the post, I just wouldn't be able to see what he commented.

If his comment refutes my arguement im sure someone could tell me.

Back