• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seraphina (UnOrdinary) VS The Thing (FOX): Wellston's Ace Fights Rock Dude (8-1-0) (GRACE)

Seraphina VS The Thing

Location, Wellston Courtyard
Starting Distance, 20m apart
Speed is Equalized

Seraphina is baseline 0.25 tons while Ben is 0.567 tons, so Ben has a 2.268x AP advantage.
Ben is Class M while Seraphina is >>>>>Class 5 so Ben has a massive LS advantage.

Seraphina: 8

The Thing: 1

Incon: 0

Last edited:
So how does Seraphina time manip stuff work? Can she spam time stop after time stop, for example? Also, what is her general first move? Time stop, and repeatedly beat on people in said time stop until satisfied?

So how does Seraphina time manip stuff work?
Her powers are Time Stop, Time Reverse and Time Acceleration
Time Stop is self explanatory, she has only used Time Reverse to heal herself and Time Acceleration makes her fast
Can she spam time stop after time stop, for example?
I'm not sure how long she can stop time, but I'm pretty sure she can spam time stop for a few times. The longest she has used her time stop was in her fight John. In the same fight with John, she was shown becoming dizzy due to using her powers too much.
Also, what is her general first move?
She usually starts with time stop then try to beat her opponent with one punch.

Last edited:
Hm. Am kinda unsure on whom to vote for. Seraphina's time stops is sure strong, but, uh... Trying to punch a person made entirely out of stone - or at least the outer layer of Ben's body - is going to hurt like a bitch, and if Ben manages to grab ahold of her, Seraphina is ******, she'll be trapped.

The time stop and time reversal of damage is very strong but it apparently has recoil to it so she can’t spam it endlessly. It’s all just a matter of who has more endurance.

Am going to lean with Ben, then. Looking at his profile, his entire body is made out of rocks - including his organs - so, Seraphina... is going to have a hard time in trying to beat Ben down with her punches and kicks, suffice to say, even with damage buildup from timestoppping.

Also, I would like to note out that Seraphina's time stop has range. Uru-chan hasn't explicitly said what the range is but her time stop has range.

Wouldn't really matter as Ben is a H2H guy, and Seraphina seems to be a H2H person as well, so the range of the time stop doesn't really matter. Sure, with time accel, it is going to be really hard for Ben to grab Seraphina, but if he does, well, I repeat, she can't do shit to escape - hell, with the AP and LS advantage, I am pretty sure Ben can crush Seraphina's limbs if he grabs them... or head, if we consider OOC moves.

Wouldn't really matter as Ben is a H2H guy, and Seraphina seems to be a H2H person as well, so the range of the time stop doesn't really matter. Sure, with time accel, it is going to be really hard for Ben to grab Seraphina, but if he does, well, I repeat, she can't do shit to escape - hell, with the AP and LS advantage, I am pretty sure Ben can crush Seraphina's limbs if he grabs them... or head, if we consider OOC moves.
So, your voting Ben or are you gonna wait for others?

Ahm, alright. Seems incon to me since she got time to stop, and he has no resistance, but also she can't harm him

I think imma go with Seraphine.

The time reversal and time stop is a damn hard counter to beat.
Very true.
It’s fairly hard to get around TS, and it should be easy to tell that “hitting him from the outside will not work”
Idk much about UnOrdinary but my school has real knives in the back, should be fairly easy to grab one of those and just stab through his mouth
unless this version of the thing is hard inside as well, haven’t seen this one either

Very true.
It’s fairly hard to get around TS, and it should be easy to tell that “hitting him from the outside will not work”
Idk much about UnOrdinary but my school has real knives in the back, should be fairly easy to grab one of those and just stab through his mouth
unless this version of the thing is hard inside as well, haven’t seen this one either
Yeah. Not just that either but this specific character from UnOrdinary also has the power to reverse time on herself. So she never actually receives damage.

Essentially either Ben has to one shot her or she’s never gonna take damage.

Yeah. Not just that either but this specific character from UnOrdinary also has the power to reverse time on herself. So she never actually receives damage.

Essentially either Ben has to one shot her or she’s never gonna take damage.
There is some recoil but it’s either psychological or so minuscule it can also be reversed. Either way shouldn’t be too hard to get a shiv and stab the roof of bens jaw till he dies

I would like to inform everyone that Seraphina only has mid-low regen, it really isn't that potent - and wouldn't help her restore her limbs if Ben grabs ahold of them and rips them out of their sockets via Ben's Class M LS, or just heal from anything that is beyond deep scars and severe burns. Also, doesn't Ben's profile say that his entire body, including his organs, are made out of stone? So, wouldn't that extent to his eyes and mouth to some extent or smth?

Remind me what's the AP of the two? People try to bring up the dude being made of rock but in Unordinary fodder punch down thick stone walls like it's nothing so what matters in this case if one can hurt the other at all.

Remind me what's the AP of the two? People try to bring up the dude being made of rock but in Unordinary fodder punch down thick stone walls like it's nothing so what matters in this case if one can hurt the other at all.
Seraphina is baseline 0.25 tons while Ben is 0.567 tons

Back