• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's try this again. No changes.

Final Fantasy vs Digimon

One Winged Angel vs Wise Demon Man

-Speed Equal

-Advent Children Sephiroth

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Sephiroth: 0

Wisemo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Sephiroth.full.1933973
Wisemon ex collectors

Again, my question remains:

This spiritual vessel (aka the book) is it spiritually bonded to Wisemon?

My input here is that if the book is totally separated from the wizard and not related to him in any way but it can still be remotely controlled, Wisemon fodderizes.

Wisemon has one and only book, or does ir possess more? Can it be copied or summoned? Destroying the book hinders Wisemon in any way?

I hope you understand Im looking for a way for this to be anything beyond "Wisemon fodderizes".

There are questions I cannot answer. Maybe Xros Wars helps. Never watched it, but Wisemon appeared there. Maybe we can see how that Wisemon M-Body moves around?

Now would you please give a vote for Galbatorix and end that thread please?

Lol at my desperation.

Welp, I already gave up on Alphamon vs Mille.

Not going to give up on Skull vs Metal Greymon, though. Im genuily interested in that.

The anime did not work with that. Wisemon existed inside the book and navigated through the dimensional space between the Zones. The book is destroyed, but we never see if there is any complication for Wisemon because since then Wisemon has become only the group scientist and not a fighter. He stays in Xros Loader because he cares about that.

In the anime the book was portrayed as having a pocket dimension, like a laboratory and Wisemon travels through space-time with the book. No other details about this are said, the character profiles made available are only copies of the Reference Book version.

Back