• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Swordfighters with iconic introductions and theme music that are supported by a powerful being that can basically control the entire planet. Perfect.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Omega starts in his Golden Form but can go into further forms, and has the Dark Elf. Sephiroth is his Advent Children self (Assuming the Mid-Godly isn't combat applicable). Otherwise SBA.

SephirothCGModel-CrisisCore
GoldOmega
Omega:

Sephiroth:

Inconclusive:

Over 10,000x less than Sephiroth's Supernova if I'm calculating correctly. This is admittedly more the Dark Elf vs JENOVA than Omega vs Sephiroth.

If that's unfair, I could change it to first key Sephiroth and take the Dark Elf away from Zero, since first key Sephiroth has somewhat close AP to the MMX and Zero cast.

I mean, there are space colonies in Classic Mega Man and a Moon Base in X8, so the Dark Elf probably has beyond planetary reach as well.

yes, but not to that extent. That's still a couple of robots/people in other places, whereas the lifestream is literally everything that is both alive and dead.

I vote for sephiroth, because he has a lot more ways to end omega while omega only has EE as a wincon.

Back