• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sidious doesnt even need to mindhax he just sorta glares at Sephiroth and Sep gets reduced to particles

My question is about Sidious' character. After he became a nexus of dark energy (I'm assuming thats his final ascended ultra maximum overdrive powered up mode), does he still retain his overconfidence? I cannot read his entire profile cuz headache reasons lol.

Sidious wins via Existence Erasure.

Sephiroth has instant kill via death cast but I have seen that Sidious has death manipulation resistance and even if Sephiroth manages to kill his physical body, he becomes a non-corporeal being anyway and could resurrect whenever

It says Sephiroth can attack the soul but Sidious has soul manipulation resistance.

Sephiroth has no answer to Sidious' overabundant powers and especially to his non-corporeal form.

And Sephiroth does not have any many types of resistances like Sidious does. And that's a massive problem for Sephiroth.

I vote Sidious.

Sidious FRA

Sephiroth can win with TK due to the Massive AP advantage he has I will admit

There's a thread revising the abilities of Cloud, Tifa, and Sephroth, while adding some characters like Jenove , Yuffie, and others. It's pretty well excepted, and Sephiroth gets around 20 more abilities or so.

Like 8k bytes of that alone was summary though, before prom deleted it. I don't think the massive filesize necessarily have him a wall of hax, judging by what I can gsll

Back