• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sephiroth super nova link

I know this is an annoying topic but can anyone post a link from ultimania that states How super nova works? Im currently debating with someone about it.

Sorry for the late reply, here are some links:

The calc for its current power

Supernova scan ultimania part
õ©íµëïÒéÆÒüïÒüïÒüÆÒÇüÒé╗ÒâòÒéúÒâ¡Òé╣ÒüîÒüØÒü«Õá┤ÒüïÒéëÕº┐ÒéƵÂêÒüÖÒÇéÞÂàµû░µÿƒþêåþÖ║ÒüîþÖ║þöƒÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÚûôÒéÆ ÚØÆÞë▓Òü«ÚûâÕàëÒüîÞÁ░Òéèµè£ÒüæÒüƒÒü«Òüí……ÒÇéÒüÖÒüòÒü¥ÒüÿÒüäþêåÚó¿Òü¿ÞíصÆâÒüîÒÇüÕñ¬ÚÖ¢þ│╗Òü«ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«µâæµÿƒÒü½µè╝ÒüùÕ»äÒüøÒéïÒÇéþêåÚó¿ÒüîÕñ¬ÚÖ¢þ│╗Õà¿õ¢ôÒéÆÕîàÒü┐ÒüôÒü┐ÒÇüÞÂàµû░µÿƒÒü« ÕàëÒüîÚèǵ▓│þ│╗Òü«ÒüïÒü¬ÒüƒÒü¥ÒüºµÿÄÒéïÒüÅþàºÒéëÒüÖÒÇé

Ryōte o kakage, sefirosu ga sono ba kara sugata o kesu. Chōshinsei bakuhatsu ga hassei. Uchü-kan o aoiro no senkō ga hashirinuketa nochi……. Susamaj─½ bakufü to shōgeki ga, taiyōkei no subete no wakusei ni oshiyoseru. Bakufü ga taiyōkei zentai o tsutsumi komi, chōshinsei no hikari ga gingakei no kanata made akaruku terasu

With both hands up, Sephiroth disappears from the spot. A supernova explosion occurs. After the blue flash ran through the space .... Huge blasts and shocks hit all the planets of the solar system. The blast envelops the entire solar system, and the light of the supernova shines brightly into the galaxy.

(Note that the description uses ÞÂàµû░µÿƒ (Chōshinsei) the actual japanese word for Supernova, not the japanese name of the attack Òé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝ÒâÄÒâ┤Òéí, Süp─ünova)

Scans from the Ultimania Omega. Here are the full pages: 1 and 2

I am in the process of polishing the description of the International version, sorry for the trouble. So far the details are the same, though it's noticeably weaker than the Original Japanese.

Here are the translations from Thelifestream.net of the Crisis Core Complete Guide Keyword Collection that shed light on the Supernova and the Dimensional aspects of Summons. And the descriptio in Sephiroth's profile in the 10th Anniversary Ultimania.

As well as the descriptio in Dissidia which also mentions how Supernova relates to an alternate realm.

I hope this can help. Let me know if you need anything else, no problems dude

Back