• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol tries to solve a puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Seol steals Layton's hat because she was secretly a meanie all the time (*gasp*!), Layton get britanically mad.

• Speed Equalized, Seol is in her first key.
  • Battle takes place in Celadon Game Corner.
Here we gooooooo!

Seol: 4 (Crabwhale, Rodri "Dante", The God Of Procrastination, ZeroTC01)

Layto: 0

This thread reminds me of a puzzle: 0

SeolLayton
Too big for her head.

I feel like Seol's hax could help her take this one. Layton has no prep in this so I don't know how he'd deal with poison and stat reduction.

Layton is pretty resourceful, even with little to no time to come up with something.

Maybe he can get Seol to spit her string in a way that benefies him or other tricky stuff.

But yeah, if he gets poisoned there's nothing he can do, Seol FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back