• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So from what i know about armstrong and what i've seen on jasons profile.

Strength and durability: Armstrong has a pretty clear cut advantage in physical strength. but in terms of ap it is interesting.

Jason's Feat is rougly 43 megatons of tnt. with a scaling chain of uber jason straight up taking it ease. another jason being superior to him getting killed by the jason used here.

the feat Armstrong scales to is 65 megatons. and thats from scaling to a stronger raiden than the one who has that feat from what I understand.
and armstrong can tank punches from that raiden with minimal damage. Regardless armstrong takes this category. unless jason gets that island durability but then armstrong wouldnt even be able to hurt him so I'm gonna assume that isnt being used here.

Skill and inteligence: obvious. armstrong by a mile

Abilities: going by the abilites mentioned on jasons profile these seem dangerous. adaptation, absorbtion, information analysis, and that broken regeneration. armstrong might have issues taking jason out, he could possibly short his nano machines with energy attacks.

Stamina and endurance: Easily jason. the guy gets gored, and keeps on going, even human jason was able to keep going with machetes and axes in his head. though they did incapacitate him for a few hours. regardless this is uberjason. a monster that can regenerate from a spec. he takes it.

Weaknesses: both have weaknesses that can give the other the win.

in the end i see this going two ways. armstrong bodies Jason over and over until Jason's nanomachines short out from energy attacks and armstrong kills him. or jasons nanomachines adapt to armstrong/ figure out his weaknesses and kill him.

I might give this to Jason honestly. his nano machines just seem more versitile. he has the abilites he needs to survive even if armstrong dominates in a actual fight and he could eventually adapt a power to win, I just see that happening more.

note that I'm not the most knowledgable on this version of Uber Jason or Metal Gear so I probably got alot of things wrong here.

I might give this to Jason honestly. his nano machines just seem more versitile. he has the abilites he needs to survive even if armstrong dominates in a actual fight and he could eventually adapt a power to win, I just see that happening more.

note that I'm not the most knowledgable on this version of Uber Jason or Metal Gear so I probably got alot of things wrong here.
I‘ll count this as a vote for Jason Mac-Voorhees anyways.

Bump.

Me when no MK High 8-C Jason Voorhees (I can't fulfill my High 8-C matchups now):

metal-gear-rising-jetstream-sam.gif

Voting Armstrong for superior ap and Ls. He is also MUCH more skilled than the slasher

Jason basically gonna be a body bag in this figth

All right let's go over some dangerous shit Armstrong has that I think probably net him the w.

YUUUUUUUGE skill advantage, it's not even close

******* cataclysmic LS advantage

A decent AP advantage

Fire that turns Jason into a ******* pop-tart as it hurts folks who can facetank plasma

Shockwaves.

Jason has the issue of fighting a guy who can facetank his hits and proceed to throw them right the **** back AKA choke Jason till he passes out level.

Jason can't even really do things like absorption because Armstrong is nanomachines, so chances are he just grapples Jason into submission and knocks his ass out via choking him or simply vaporizing his ass with plasma fire he spams

All right let's go over some dangerous shit Armstrong has that I think probably net him the w.

YUUUUUUUGE skill advantage, it's not even close

A decent AP advantage

Fire that turns Jason into a ******* pop-tart as it hurts folks who can facetank plasma

Shockwaves.

Jason has the issue of fighting a guy who can facetank his hits and proceed to throw them right the **** back AKA choke Jason till he passes out level.

Jason can't even really do things like absorption because Armstrong is nanomachines, so chances are he just grapples Jason into submission and knocks his ass out via choking him or simply vaporizing his ass with plasma fire he spams
Wait which key? Does jason have his insane durability or not?

Both are 7-B, so his possibly durability rating is restricted.
Mismatch it seems like. If you restrict it jason doesnt really have a chance, if you dont jason beats armstrongs ass as while doing what he did to raiden. Also that rating is on his 7-B key.

in the end i see this going two ways. armstrong bodies Jason over and over until Jason's nanomachines short out from energy attacks and armstrong kills him. or jasons nanomachines adapt to armstrong/ figure out his weaknesses and kill him.
Do note that Jason got over that weakness. When someone pump the energy of a nuclear reactor into Jason to try and short him out again, he just converted excess energy into lightning napalm. So Armstrong blasting Jason with energy only makes Jason stronger. It should also be noted that Jason can canonically absorb other nanomachines he's in contact with
Adding her own nanos had been a waste of time; the creature's own mechanisms had automatically absorbed them, presumably using the extra material to reproduce.

The thing to do, she decided, was to focus on Control Central and the only thing that the creature was short on: higher brain function.

Jason X: The Experiment - Page 303
This is big because of this factor
both are bloodlusted.
Bloodlusted Jason has auto-deconstruction reflexes active that are far faster than he is. Meaning with speed equalized every time Armstrong punches Jason, Jason will consume his nanomachines and use it to enhance himself.

If worse comes to worse if given enough data Jason might be able to just copy Armstrong's powers.
While true, this Jason can phase through solid matter. So Armstrong can never actually grapple Jason.
A point blank nuclear explosion didn't scortch Jason's armor, neither did being near nuclear reactors, energy blasts that vaporize thick metal walls. Afaik nothing Armstrong has is hot enough to burn through Jason's durability. To add, Jason when exposed to some hot water regenerated from a single spec within 12 hours and an inferior clone in a hallway was mulched to gore and was still able to regenerate and reconstruct itself fast enough that it was back to normal within a handful of minutes.

I don't think Armstrong can reliable get through someone with this many layers of regeneration and power amplification.
his hits and proceed to throw them right the **** back AKA choke Jason till he passes out level.
Jason cannot pass out from lack of air. He was on a planet for multiple weeks that vaporizes any living material and doesn't have a breathable atmosphere and was submerged in a vat of fluid with no air intake. This version of Jason fought a giant mechanized robot on the moon for multiple months straight and after all that fighting the robot noticed that he was only lagging behind by one second after all that time. To back it up someone who was transformed into a copy of Uber-Jason with all of his powers fought him and stated that they could fight forever due to their regeneration and enhanced bodies.

This Jason has virtually infinite endurance basically.
knocks his ass out via choking him
Actually this would more or less lead to Armstrong losing instantly. Jason would just absorb all of his Nanomachines and win from there.

Last edited:
. If you restrict it jason doesnt really have a chance
In-character, yeah. Armstrong fondles IC Uber-Jason.

Bloodlusted though it flips, because Bloodlusted Jason has zero issues with using his nanomachines which flips the fight entirely in his favor (imo).

Back