• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Was going to put her against someone more haxxed but I guess a skill/AP based match up would be more interesting

Alright so Kal's waifu vs my husbando Garou. Speed equal.

Score:

Garou:

Selvaria Bles:

Incon: 3

I am not sure actually. I asked Gyronutz about it but he hasn't replied yet.

Seems sonewhat equal.

Does Garou have anything aside from punching to beat her regen though?

They seem to have the same regen, so at the very least I doubt it will put him at a disadvantage in the fight.

One has Gatling Beams for range, a Beam weapon for long range, and Massive Lance that she can swing effortlessly, and a shield.

The other had punches and no actually good ranged attacks, just the whirlwind punch.

Both have the same regen (I think, I don't recall Garou's being as fast as Selvaria) but one has significantly better weaponry for bypassing it.

I'm not sure. He does have Bomb's technique which can be used to slice up opponents but I cannot guess how effective it will be against Selvaria.

Considering how the Slice Up Works.

It's not beating her regen

This assumes the full technique will land due to her shield and Lance.

I'll just leave answering that question to others then. I'm not planning on getting too involved in the debate anyway.

Selvaria (Much Stronger)>>>Aliasse (One Shots)>>>Marmoto (Strongest imperial Superweapon)>>>Lopitus Which can survive 167 Kilotons

It would seem that Garou may actually be ahead, if any of the two are ahead in AP at all, but if so not by much.

They would start rather far away due to Selvania's range, which gives her a big, big chance to really wear him down before he's close enough. Main problems are that he's no stranger to a hellish dakka of many, many shoots as seen from his encounter with Death Gattling, and if he gets in close he'd have the skill superiority. With his reactive evolution, reactive power level, and accelerated development, Selvaria is just in a worse and worse spot the longer it drags on.

Not sure if Final Flame could be done to draw at least inconclusive, but if not I see Garou taking this.

It would be rather hard for Selvaria to get many hits in due to his skill and martial artist style as well.

Leaving aside the fact that he'd keep growing stronger, is unlikely Garou won't try something more extreme like going for her brain or knocking her out if her regen proves too annoying.

Rather Hard is still more likely then skill alone getting you passed ranged attacks as well as a Lance and a Shield, this is excluding that Selvaria can just retreat back and keep shooting.

I'm also not sure if you can knock someone out with Low Mid

But Garou has already dealt with ranged attacks before, like when he deflected all the shots from Death Gattling's Death Shower, which has him shoot nearly his entire clip massive clip in an instant. This was worn down and injured Garou, to boot.

And is it really in character for her to prefer range and keep moving away?

TBH no it isn't, she kinda instantly ran into Alicia.

But yeah, you're right, Selvarias best bet is incon with final flame

I did ask how does she use it as I played the game way way before. Without enough info, I don't see Garou letting her finish if she's trying something funny.

It isn't super slow, but it still seems like it takes a moment.

Honestly feels like it could be either or, so I prefer to wait for some more comments.

Back