• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about Naruto, but does Sasuke have a way to beat Wolf's ressurection? If not, I have to give it to Wolf

Wolf was unconscious for hours after getting his arm sliced, and there is a cutscene where Wolf wakes up in the temple's bed after overusing gameplay resurrection (implying hours have passed since death).

So an incap win is possible for Sasuke. Though I don't think the Sharingan is enough to beat resurrection along with the skill and AP gap.

Wolf also has the versatility advantage. One Mind also allows him to speed amp and would give Wolf a great advantage. I'm going to have to go with Wolf.

Sir Ovens said:
Wolf also has the versatility advantage. One Mind also allows him to speed amp and would give Wolf a great advantage. I'm going to have to go with Wolf.
Sasuke also has speed amps as well. What makes you think he has the versatility over sasuke?

Ranged projectiles are negated by the umbrella shield, Chidori is reflected through Sekiro's blade, Sekiro has a resistance to fire manip, sharingan can only help so much against the prosthetic arm, which Sasuke can't replicate.

This on top of the fact that Sekiro can inflict poison with his blade, disorient with firecrackers, extend his reach with the Mortal Blade, which also does damage to you even if you block the blade.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Can you explain the abilities to me since I have no knowledge of the character?
The umbrella shield is essentially what it says it is. It's a shield that opens up like an umbrella around Wolf and protects him from all attacks that aren't low sweeping.

Wolf has an ability where if he jumps in the air, all electricity is transferred to his blade and he can return it back as a blade of electricity.

The prosthetic arm is Wolf's left arm which is where all his tools are utilized. Copying Wolf's movements wouldn't help against the actual tools within the arm.

Wolf has a tool that inflicts poison if you get cut by the blade. Firecrackers can be thrown in front of Wolf which emit loud noise and bright lights which can disorient enemies. The Mortal Blade is Wolf's second blade which allows the user to perform a sword swing with a an extended energy reach which negates blocking and attacks the opponent directly. As an added bonus, if anyone tries to unsheath the Mortal Blade, they die.

Which Sasuke is this?

Sasuke after the chunin exam preliminaries (sasuke after forest of death in chunin exams)?

Sauke before forest of death?

Sasuke land of waves arc?

Ps2121223 said:
Which Sasuke is this?

Sasuke after the chunin exam preliminaries (sasuke after forest of death in chunin exams)?

Sauke before forest of death?

Sasuke land of waves arc?
This is the sasuke from the second chunin Exams when he fought gaara

Think sasuke wins if he's 2nd chunin exams, loses land of waves, probably does 50-50 if he's two tomoe, no Cursed seal no chidori.

Sasuke should have AP advantage then. He was 18 tons when he was a pre-genin, and it was from a fire-ball jutsu. And sasuke during the chunin exams when he fought Garra should be well stronger than that pregenin sasuke. And his AP should be even higher with Chidori and then the Cursed seal stage 1. (Granted sasuke will only use the cursed seal as a last resort). Probably not enough to AP stomp or one shot, but should be enough to get him ahead.

Also, the advantage of the sharigan comes from the fact that he can precognition most of sekiro's attack. Giving him the ability to see most of sekiro's attacks coming is a huge advantage, and greatly enhances his visiion. Mimcry doesn't really matter here. And no sharigan sasuke was getting boddied by Haku in the land of waves arc with lots of needles, and basic one tomoe sharigan was enough for him to block most of the needles. And this sasuke has the two tomoe sharigan which furthre increases the effect. Each tomoe is pretty signifcant, sasuke 3 tomeo sharigan>> narutal KNO>> sasuke 2 tomoe at Valley of the end. Like each tomoe sharigan buff is not insignifcant. I agree that the posion blade will kill sasuke (Sasuke has no posion resistance), and mortal blade will wound sasuke. But both are semi moot against sasuke with sharigan precog.

I'll vote sasuke for now but well see.

For first tomoe sharigan against haku: https://youtu.be/rFoQC8o6MuA?t=512

Wolf FRA, if the anime guy is just going for incap I don't see that as particularly likely given Wolf's arsenal pulling out a lot of tricks in his favor. Homing attacks and poison don't hurt either.

btw

Wolf: 6

Sasuke: 1

Incon: 0

They seem about equal in AP, so Deathblows can be an advantage for Wolf.

In any case, Sekiro FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back