• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the show, he's just a mindless slave of the speedforce trying to EE RF for being a time paradox

I guess since this is willing to kill and there's no characters traits preventing him from using EE at the start, he would use it soon

Does he EE by touch? What about intangibility? And BF is superior to 1 MT, no?

This is his EE

He has it, but never really had a need to use it in this form

The scaling goes like this, BF=Savitar>>Late season 2 Barry>Post speed absorption Zoom>Normal Zoom>Reverse Flash>>Firestorm

So does BF have any sort of speed amp or anything? Or like, is it in character for him to go back in time and kill someone? Because the way I see it, BF just goes back in time and hakais Wolf before he got the Dragon's Blood.

He does time travel a lot since his target is doing the same to escape his wrath but, like I said, he's basically a mindless corpse running on instinct so I don't know if he'll be able to make strategies like that

But he's still a pretty skilled combatant, would being a mindless corpse affect his combat prowess? (i.e h2h)

Killing Sekiro does nothing. EE would be the most effective thing here. Depending on what BF's opening move is, it could go either way.

If BF starts off with EE, I'm giving this to him.

Black Flash using EE as his Go Too means he uses it and bypasses immortality

Sekiro's skilled enough to not die immediately but BF can just touch his Sword and EE the rest of his body

Back