• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP revision thread with Some BIG concept, NEP , regen stuff of SCP

No, just no 3930 does not wholly erase things from all levels of reality otherwise it would just wholly get rid of 682 no arguments allowed since it would erase even Swann's from your arguments which means that a)this is a massive massive ******* outlier b)3930 doesn't erase things at all levels of the narrative

Also where does it say 682 has higher-d consciousness?
The entire profile only mentions 682 as a projection of True 682 into reality
say nothing with mind it's purely higher-d

Note 2 on 682's profile
Note 2: Regarding SCP-682's immortality, 682 is a shell bound to the 3-D world by 343, but the shell itself is a projection of 682's former self that is generated by 682's higher-dimensional consciousness.

Yeah, no. Lacking a "meta construction" with 0 further elaboration means nothing, and especially not that it affects every narrative in the stack.

Also, I should note that Kaktus' idea of narratives is quite different from what basically everyone else on the site has them as: specifically, he describes them in a way that is a lot closer to just parallel universes and it's likely he uses the word metaphorically rather than literally, so even if the meta construction thing was solid, which it isn't, this wouldn't "scale" to anything important.

However, 682's regen should be upgraded to High-Godly from coming back from 3930, yes. That I can agree with and I'm a little confused as to how that wasn't already updated.

Also yeah i agree with high godly, since well it came back from being in a state similar to 3930, but not to the extent of the whole of 3930, it should also get limited subjective reality scaling off of 3930

Last edited:
High-Godly would be from the conceptual erasure, not anything to do with narratives. 682 does have an entirely unrelated narrative immortality due to being a very popular character but that has absolutely nothing to do with pattern screamers, which also have nothing to do with narrative anything, at least in a way that actually matters.

narrative immortality due to being a very popular character
Imagine being immortal due to being popular.

Anyways, I kept actually hearing about Low 1-A/1-A immortality or smth, but I can't seem to find a scan for it. Could you possibly link the feat?

You see, that page has been read over literally hundreds of times by the main SCP revision group, and the only possible relation to narratives, that being the screamer lacking a "meta construction", has been concluded to both not definitively relate to anything narrative based but would also be a massive outlier if it somehow did.

@Rikimarox2

I don't know of any Low 1-A stuff from 682, just 1-A from narrative stuff that doesn't scale to anyone else. iirc this is from an Operation Overmeta page on the SCP wiki, if you're interested.

I don't know of any Low 1-A stuff from 682, just 1-A from narrative stuff that doesn't scale to anyone else. iirc this is from an Operation Overmeta page on the SCP wiki, if you're interested.
Low 1-A comes from 4455 failing to kill 682 with its narrative hax

Anyways, I kept actually hearing about Low 1-A/1-A immortality or smth, but I can't seem to find a scan for it. Could you possibly link the feat?

It's all prolly best described as resistance to plot manip/concept manip. If any of it can be described as type 8 immortality, it's not combat applicable, since they just have some part of themselves alive in a narrative plane somewhere that can't return to the battlefield.

It's all prolly best described as resistance to plot manip/concept manip. If any of it can be described as type 8 immortality, it's not combat applicable, since they just have some part of themselves alive in a narrative plane somewhere that can't return to the battlefield.
What about the thing with the Swan avatar bringing 682 back?

I don't remember that. I only remember Swann avatars buffing 682 instead of removing it.

unknown.png

Back