• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP revision thread with Some BIG concept, NEP , regen stuff of SCP

In relation to NEP 2, I said myself that it fits our current standards, but our current standards are wrong.
I just found a thread about it. It seems like DT holds my view, but hasn't made a thread to change things yet. So I guess 3930 would probably qualify.

In relation to NEP 2, I said myself that it fits our current standards, but our current standards are wrong.
We have no idea when the standards for NEP will get changed, so until then, SCP should more than qualify.

That is exactly my point.

DaReaper's saying he disagrees with giving NEP 2 because of my reasons, but my reasons ended up being "NEP 2 should be given".

Why should we care about the later standard and not the present?
Nill (her tear was my light) and Obilivion (marvel) is basically accepted and I don't see any reason to wait

Ah ****, I read your post wrong. Thought you said SCP shouldn't qualify because standards are gonna change.

Why should we care about the later standard and not the present?
Nill (her tear was my light) and Obilivion (marvel) is basically accepted and I don't see any reason to wait
To repeat myself yet again, we should care about the current standard, so we should give NEP 2. DaReaper is wrong to cite my arguments as a reason to reject it.

To repeat myself yet again, we should care about the current standard, so we should give NEP 2. DaReaper is wrong to cite my arguments as a reason to reject it.
Oh shit, sorry because misunderstanding Of me
Also one question: you just agree NEP type 2 or all other stuff as CM type 2 of 682 + 2719 and 682's High Goldy Regen ?

Like I said earlier in the thread, I don't think this is high-godly but I'm not much of an expert on that. I don't know enough about CM to evaluate that part.

High-Godly is kinda outdated, it says that history errasure is a deeper concept than soul and mind, someone should make a CRT

For the record, for 682, I'm not seeing any High-Godly regeneration here, maybe nep1 but not high godly.

High-Godly is kinda outdated, it says that history errasure is a deeper concept than soul and mind, someone should make a CRT
It needs to be soul, mind, and history. Not just history by itself.

It needs to be soul, mind, and history. Not just history by itself.
scp-682 Regen both soul and mind
Aspect/Ruler of SCP-3930 aka SCP-3000 have passive mind/soul/memory erasure while it show those who erased see Void/3930

I don't think that's true, 682 has a higher-dimensional self/consciousness that it regens from, that 3930 wouldn't have been able to affect.

which dosen't make sense anyways. History isn't special.
It doesn't have to be history, just something else more fundamental than body/mind/soul. It could also include their place in the narrative, or the underlying concepts/information that describe their existence and are required for them to exist.

I don't think that's true, 682 has a higher-dimensional self/consciousness that it regens from, that 3930 wouldn't have been able to affect.
No, SCP-3930 literally is Endless Void/Non existence below and opposite to Is/Existence (hierarchy of infinite narrative stack in 3812)
Anything in range of existence would erase when they going into 3930

It doesn't have to be history, just something else more fundamental than body/mind/soul. It could also include their place in the narrative, or the underlying concepts/information that describe their existence and are required for them to exist.
I know, im just saying history isn't deeper than mind, and it isn't special.

No, SCP-3930 literally is Endless Void/Non existence below and opposite to Is/Existence (hierarchy of infinite narrative stack in 3812)

I do not believe that 3930 erases everything within every narrative. It exists within a few kilometers of radius in 3-dimensional space in one narrative.

I know, im just saying history isn't deeper than mind, and it isn't special.

It is an extra thing to be erased, so by that token it is deeper.

I do not believe that 3930 erases everything within every narrative. It exists within a few kilometers of radius in 3-dimensional space in one narrative.
No matter because 682 erased in it. Then, it just no longer higher dimensional or whatever because it turn ro Non-Existence/Is Not without any aspect of existence even Narrative/Meta construct, dimensional, concept,..

No matter because 682 erased in it. Then, it just no longer higher dimensional or whatever because it turn ro Non-Existence/Is Not without any aspect of existence even Narrative/Meta construct, dimensional, concept,..
Do you have any concrete proof of that he was completely erased conceptually and narratively? A statement or something? Because most of what you said, with no offense btw, seems like headcanon.

I don't think we have reason to believe that 3930's EE would erase a higher-D being if that higher-D being's shell walked into it.

This contradicts The Lucky Dinosaur, which says that any timeline without 682 in it gets instantly EE'd, which would happen if 682 was made entirely absent.

This contradicts the mechanism of 682's regeneration, which is from its higher-D self.

I don't think we have reason to believe that 3930's EE would erase a higher-D being if that higher-D being's shell walked into it.

This contradicts The Lucky Dinosaur, which says that any timeline without 682 in it gets instantly EE'd, which would happen if 682 was made entirely absent.

This contradicts the mechanism of 682's regeneration, which is from its higher-D self.
Luckly dinosaur don't related because it just another canon don't related to those 3930 stuff
Also "without 682 stuff" appilied to avatar not true higher d self

Luckly dinosaur don't related because it just another canon don't related to those 3930 stuff

It does relate because we don't put contradictory stuff into our extended canon keys. If two things contradict, one of them won't make the cut.

Also "without 682 stuff" appilied to avatar not true higher d self

I don't really understand what you mean by this.

Do you have any concrete proof of that he was completely erased conceptually and narratively? A statement or something? Because most of what you said, with no offense btw, seems like headcanon.
Author of 3812/3930 literally said Void of 3930 is opposite to Reality which is infinite narrative stack in those scan listed in thread
Conceptually: yeah because they are just aspects of narrative stack, Even CNC and completely conceptless
Void of 3930 turn anything Existence into it
Dammit even in 3930 it mentioned meta construct (narrative) is Existence which 3930 can erasure lol

This contradicts The Lucky Dinosaur, which says that any timeline without 682 in it gets instantly EE'd
If i remember correctly it says 682 is a universal costant, and if he dies, the universe end.

also if we want approch like that then we should remove mid-godly

Author of 3812/3930 literally said Void of 3930 is opposite to Reality which is infinite narrative stack in those scan listed in thread

I responded to that earlier in the thread...
Even as it simply being word of god, it says that reality above the void is what is, and the void is what isn't.

And it doesn't cover 3812's stack, it's below it. At the very bottom of the narrative hierarchy.
I don't think that means it's on a level beyond all narratives. The way you're describing it makes it sound like it's equivalent, when it's literally infinitely-many reality-fiction differences below the top of the narrative stack.

Dammit even in 3930 it mentioned meta construct (narrative) is Existence which 3930 can erasure lol

Why do you say that meta construct is narrative?
SCP-3930 is not a physical location, point in time, singularity, vacuum, extradimensional space, meta construct, or any other extant descriptive, as a requirement for any such descriptive is existence, which SCP-3930 lacks.
That's the context. It doesn't sound like narrative stuff at all. Hell, 3930 doesn't even have the narrative tag.

also if we want approch like that then we should remove mid-godly

I'm not really sure, since mid-godly is based on regenerating from its higher-D true form. I kinda consider that its real existence that needs to be rekt for the narrative to be removed, but idk if that's how the site treats it. If the site doesn't treat it like that, then the Low 2-C end should probably just be removed, or made mutually exclusive with any godly regen.

I don't understand why we are arguing like this
The Higher-D is simply immortal type 9 And its True Form
High-Godly applies to Avatar

Actually, checking the regen page, I'm not even sure that 682 should have mid-godly. Since both mid-godly and high-godly require the mind to be erased, and 682's higher-D mind was unaffected by 3930, since that's what it regenerated from.

Actually, checking the regen page, I'm not even sure that 682 should have mid-godly. Since both mid-godly and high-godly require the mind to be erased, and 682's higher-D mind was unaffected by 3930, since that's what it regenerated from.
No, 682 Regen from within 3930
It exists within it as a NEP type 2 being and can interact with reality. Nothing says it reproduces from the Higher D mind (which I don't even know exists)
If we only have higher d stuff then we should downgrade any character with Regen mid godly or higher that has type 9 immortality lol

Never mind, I just checked the old thread, apparently all regen from EE is considered mid-godly, so 682 gets it from that even though he doesn't fit the definition of his mind being erased. I don't think the jump to high-godly should be made tho.

No, 682 Regen from within 3930

Because of its true self.

Nothing says it reproduces from the Higher D mind (which I don't even know exists)

The scans and explanations of this are all over 682's profile dude.

If we only have higher d stuff then we should downgrade any character with Regen mid godly or higher that has type 9 immortality lol

idk what you mean by that, I don't think all characters with type 9 immortality have a higher-D consciousness like 682.

Also where does it say 682 has higher-d consciousness?
The entire profile only mentions 682 as a projection of True 682 into reality
say nothing with mind it's purely higher-d

I don't know where that comes from, I don't know that much about 682. This is mostly stuff @WeeklyBattles has told me, you'll have to ask him about where that comes from, but it seems to have been accepted here for a while.

Back