• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 Vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
It's Happening! I Love Spamming Medaka.

Speed Equalized.

4-B SCP 682 is used.

Scp 682 Does Have the Universal Bust Upon Death.

Who Wins and Why?

Full Power Medaka And Hero Is Unrestricted.

Both Bloodlusted.

HoPeFuLlY nOt A sToMp.

So like dis guy has "acausality" so there goes All Fiction 1 shot right out of the window.

Bookmaker seems like the only posibility for Medaka to win here besides Weighted Words + UT combo. Scar Dead shold be quite good here since he can regenerate on a low godly level which means he has taken full physical destruction before. The End will also prove useful since this guy seems to have some nice hax with adaptation.

That's about it on Medaka's side doe. As for the universal bust, Medaka can easily disregard dmg like that, so i don't see that being a problem. Now someone tell me if this guy can overcome the abilities i mentioned (if yes, why). And also how can SCP end Medaka.

Also, Wouldn't Scar Dead Be a bad Idea? I Mean, He Would Adapt to all the things that Happened To Him in past All At once, And then Would Murder Medaka with it.

Not Sure about Bookmarker tho.

Rikimarox2 said:
Also, Wouldn't Scar Dead Be a bad Idea? I Mean, He Would Adapt to all the things that Happened To Him in past All At once, And then Would Murder Medaka with it.
Not Sure about Bookmarker tho.
Hasn't he addapted to anything that has happened already?

Bookmaker should be a GG doe.

Rikimarox2 said:
Oh, I Forgot I'm Using The 4-B Version, Pardon Me.
But Still, It Would Be Useless.
I would hardly deem it useless. It's basically a death loop should Medaka just stay close to him. The moment he regens, he'll die again and again.

Anyone know anything on whether All Fiction will work?

Uh, He Adapted To all the things that happened to him, Meaning If she uses Scar dead it would be useless, since he already became Immune To all the things that happened to him.

Also, All Fiction Won't Help her, Since SCP 682 Survived and Regenerated From Being Erased.

Rikimarox2 said:
Uh, He Adapted To all the things that happened to him, Meaning If she uses Scar dead it would be useless, since he already became Immune To all the things that happened to him.
Also, All Fiction Won't Help her, Since SCP 682 Survived and Regenerated From Being Erased.
Isn't he Acasual?

Too lazy to check that, imma just let someone who knows SCP-682 tell me whether stuff will work. Also Scar Dead still looks nice, i mean Medaka uses that and learns his "adaptation".

Scar Dead wont do anything as 682 heavily resists what it does

682 regenerated from being erased by SCP-3930 which:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3930

• SCP-3930 does not exist.
  • SCP-3930 is not a physical location, point in time, singularity, vacuum, extradimensional space, meta construct, or any other extant descriptive, as a requirement for any such descriptive is existence, which SCP-3930 lacks.
  • SCP-3930 cannot be said to be anything, regardless of its perceived properties.
  • As SCP-3930 does not exist, it cannot contain anything that exists. Due to this, anything that attempts to pass through or enter SCP-3930, which is impossible due to SCP-3930 being nonexistent, will also cease to exist.

That means he can come back from Existence Erasure, Causality will still erase him cus he didn't "stop" existing, but there is no point in time, past, present or future where he has existed. Though he's acasual so that won't work.

ANYWAY back to the main point: Bookmaker? How can he fair up against it?

Bookmaker bassically crings all of the opponents stats down to Medaka's level. Including intellignece, strength, and speed I believe. In other words it is a rather powerful, if oddly specific, hax. To bad 682 resists it.

^ If that's How The Book maker works, Then Yes. He Would Resist it. Just Like The Nerf gun.

Bookmaker is a Kind of PNull no? 682 resist to it if i remember

Plus, Erase an Acausal via Causality Manip is Useless because Acausal's being isn't ratached to his Past (in general)

Firephoenixearl said:
Rikimarox2 said:
^ If that's How The Book maker works, Then Yes. He Would Resist it. Just Like The Nerf gun.
The Bookmaker is not a power null-er doe, it's a seal, a STRONG one.
I read bookmakers discription. How is that sealing?

Medaka doesn't have any sealing on her profile. Even her bookmaker is listed as power null. So, yeah. 682 resists everything she has from what I'm seeing.

In fact, Bookmaker has seal Ajimu (but she wanted it) but we don't have any other info, the only time when we've seen Bookmaker's acting is against medaka, it does not absolutely seal, just equalize stats and change personality

What are we really arguing that Bookmaker is not a seal? Challenge accepted:

Undenyable proof, sry i don't have time to find the other scenes rn so imma just describe them:

1. Ajimu's existence was "sealed" by bookmaker (i think it is also on her profile)

2. Kumagawa got out of the card seal cus he "was the same type of seal user" (they said that)

And ofc the scan i linked. Bookmaker IS a seal, im surprised u guys didn't know. Here is ajimu calling bookmaker a seal like 4 times in a row.

With this and the fact that SCP doesn't have seal immunity i conclude Medaka wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back