• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Kevin 11000

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 5-A Both Bloodlusted Speed Equel Dwarf Star Level Kevin 11000 Vs Large Planet Level 682

Kevin 11,000 mutated
SCP-682 (Concept Artwork) by Zenith-strife

V.S

SCP-682:2 (GargoyleOne) (Eficiente)

Kevin 11000:2 (ABoggieYesSir) (Newendigo)

Inconclusive:0

Newendigo give a good reason why kevin 11000 could kill the hard to destroy reptile?

Dude has his own gravity manipulation, of course he can.

Also, what's stop him to just copy the Lizards powers and makes his own "lolreactivEevolutionn"?

I do believe Gravattack's powers grant Kevin gravity manip resistance

Not that it would help against 682's space-time warping attack but still

Feedback can steal power from other opponents at range, Kevin should be able to do the same thing.

He can use his own gravity manipulation to counter that, or just I don't know, regenerate?

He should also has Alien X's RW hax to counter 682.

Feedback doesnt steal powers though, he steals energy

You mean the reality warping 682 has a resistance to?

@Holy + Do you realize that Feedback was able to absorb the energy of the big bang in point-black range? (Now that I think about, I should add that to the profile).

Newendigo said:
@Holy + Do you realize that Feedback was able to absorb the energy of the big bang in point-black range? (Now that I think about, I should add that to the profile).Huh

Huh. I haven't watched Ben 10 in a long time.

Back