• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs God of Time

Time Celestial belives that the Philosopher's stone is inside the SCP Foundation, so he decides to break in. Meanwhile, SCP-682 has breached containment and is on a rampage in the SCP facility. After a few minutes of rampaging, SCP-682 runs into Time Celestial. Time Celestial gets pissed, and decides to try and kill SCP-682.

Both 9-A

Article Canon SCP-682 is used

Speed is Equal

Time Celestial scales to 0.07 Tons of TnT while SCP-682 is 0.08 Tons of TnT (Couldn't find calc, but it says it on his profile)

They start 10m away

Fight Takes Place in the SCP Facility

SBA

Who Wins?

The Hard to Destroy Reptile: 4

The Demi-God of Time: 0

The SCP Foundation captures both of the Anomalies: 0

Last edited:
Haven't kept up with the meme lizard in a while.
What does its type 9 immortality afford it here?

According to 682's profile, SCP-682's type 9 immortality is because SCP-682 is just a projection of the real 682 into our reality. So the SCP-682 in this fight is just an avatar. So it likely doesn't help him very much, as his real form, who has the type 9 immortality, is restricted in this fight. At least that's what I have gathered from the article he has on VS Battle wiki.
To be fair. Even without that. I find it possible for 682 to win. As he has more potential. And would likely win if they were all at full power. With 682 being at Multiversal, and Time Celestial only being Universal

Haven't kept up with the meme lizard in a while.
What does its type 9 immortality afford it here?
According to 682's profile, SCP-682's type 9 immortality is because SCP-682 is just a projection of the real 682 into our reality. So the SCP-682 in this fight is just an avatar. So it likely doesn't help him very much, as his real form, who has the type 9 immortality, is restricted in this fight. At least that's what I have gathered from the article he has on VS Battle wiki.

this is a stomp, time celestial gets washed
I don't think this is a complete stomp for SCP-682. Time Celestial does have plenty of hacks that could keep him in this for a bit, such as time traveling, making it so that SCP-682 moves at a crawl, possible BFR with portals, absorbing energy from 682, and him being extremly skilled in fighting and magic. 682 does have some crazy regeneration though, and I don't know how powerful his adaptation is, but some of my friends have told me that he has some crazy over powered adaptation. So that might be impossible for Time Celestial to get past. But I don't know enough about 682 to possitivly say that he could adapt to Time Celestial's time manipulation and energy absorbtion.

some of my friends have told me that he has some crazy over powered adaptation
SCP-682's adaption is ridiculously overpowered and quite fast, and I just cannot see Time Celestial having any way to permanently put down 682.
Even if Time Celestial managed to kill 682, it would destroy the universe as 682 is a universal constant, likely taking the foundation and Time Celestial with it.

IMO, Time Celestial cannot risk killing 682 or his goals would fail. He could potentially BFR 682, but it is only a matter of time before 682 adapts to his haxxes.

This is why you don't just throw matches the Lizard's way, more often than not, its opponent will end up just like some unfortunate SCP containment crew.
Also pretty sure "going back" to when 682 was created would just do jacksquat here, due to hierarchy. Writing 682 out like that is probably outside of what Time Celestial can do, in this instance.

So from what this looks to be, everyone is voting 682 here. Adding 3 votes to 682

Last edited:
  • For a verdict, there must be at least four votes minimum, with a possible vote difference of 2 votes at most, in favor of either one character/team or inconclusive for both sides.

That is the case for VS Battle Wiki, but FCOC Battle Wiki runs off of diffrent rules. Adding your vote as well to make it officially count.

Back