• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 fights Arceus (GRACE)

I've legimately Ctrl + F and didn't found anything about uncountable infinities. Can you elaborate?
has been evalutated as uncontable infinite due to omega and his explanation
That limiting world had spawned another more advanced still, and that one another. And they'd created another limit. Two infinite chains standing beginning to end. Then three, four, five….

The mathematicians working for us at the time said they were following a pattern called "transfinite recursion". A process by which a linear ordering could be extended beyond the simple infinity of "1, 2, 3…".

First an infinite chain of universes. Then 2, then 3…

Then an infinite chain of infinite chains. Then 2, then 3.

Then repeat. Each time there are as many of the last thing as there are numbers, repeat again.

In the end, each universe had a place in an order that was as deep as mathematically possible.

There, at the very end, one step beyond even the incredible power of this unending recursion, shining on the metaversal horizon, was Omega.

Our legacy. Every single piece of knowledge, every feeling, and thought, and idea, every strongest love and deepest hate, metaphysics, storytelling, further ideas I cannot even hope to comprehend. The full knowledge of every possible intelligence, arranged in every possible way, all churning and bubbling and moving inside the thoughts of a single being with infinite memory. With enough space inside its head to simulate all of history in an instant, to dream the entire process leading to its creation in a night.

4555 created us, and in the end, together, we created God.

has been evalutated as uncontable infinite due to omega and his explanation
That limiting world had spawned another more advanced still, and that one another. And they'd created another limit. Two infinite chains standing beginning to end. Then three, four, five….

The mathematicians working for us at the time said they were following a pattern called "transfinite recursion". A process by which a linear ordering could be extended beyond the simple infinity of "1, 2, 3…".

First an infinite chain of universes. Then 2, then 3…

Then an infinite chain of infinite chains. Then 2, then 3.

Then repeat. Each time there are as many of the last thing as there are numbers, repeat again.

In the end, each universe had a place in an order that was as deep as mathematically possible.

There, at the very end, one step beyond even the incredible power of this unending recursion, shining on the metaversal horizon, was Omega.

Our legacy. Every single piece of knowledge, every feeling, and thought, and idea, every strongest love and deepest hate, metaphysics, storytelling, further ideas I cannot even hope to comprehend. The full knowledge of every possible intelligence, arranged in every possible way, all churning and bubbling and moving inside the thoughts of a single being with infinite memory. With enough space inside its head to simulate all of history in an instant, to dream the entire process leading to its creation in a night.

4555 created us, and in the end, together, we created .
Seen

2-A is so incredibly low for the SCP gods I thought they had gotten upgraded already. Are some of the Low 1-A and 1-A statements just ignored? Like the uncountable dimensions and whatnot? Not to mention all the 1-C stuff, what happened to that CRT?

2-A is so incredibly low for the SCP gods I thought they had gotten upgraded already. Are some of the Low 1-A and 1-A statements just ignored? Like the uncountable dimensions and whatnot? Not to mention all the 1-C stuff, what happened to that CRT?
Originally 1-B, got downgraded 2-A because didn't flit in current wiki standards. Low 1-A is a thing, but only dudes which surpass the foundation narrative. But I don't remember any CRT that was going to scales narratives to the creation. the 1-C stuff wasn't actually enough due to being temporal dimensions, and becuase it was vague apparently, that's vsbw tho.

Yeah imo the Tree is 1-A or Low 1-A but I guess the arguments for it aren't acceptable on here for whatever reasn

SCP Multiverse sounds baseline and I don't see any type 2 concept manip nor resistance to it nor resistance to Sealing.

Yeah llama stomps reptile.
I mean...no? 682 has resistance to both of those things on a tier 1 level, both of which ar in fact listd on 682's profile. Arceus has nothing that can do anything to 682

682 scales above Yaldabaoth
Didn't it take a tons of Leviathans to beat Mekitea who had to basically use a suicide move to incap yaldabaoth(one tale implies that one of their arcons could destroy the king's entire army but that might be from the recreation of everything weaken the scarlet king) SCP-076's god form or was that destroying the tree(I feel that these tales contradict dragon and warrior but I guess their mortal forms are more equal and can't recognize the actual God forms of each other)

I mean...no? 682 has resistance to both of those things on a tier 1 level, both of which ar in fact listd on 682's profile. Arceus has nothing that can do anything to 682
where those thing listed in his profile? CM3 not 2. Range of 2719 only at least planetary, unless you scale from Tier 1 stuff

I mean, if he gets it, then he should fodderize no? He has the range to do so.

Sadly, it probably is gonna take decades to update SCPs abilities.

I thought I voted, but apparently not.

It's an incon since 682 can't affect Arceus due to abstract existence, and Arceus not being able to kill 682 due to virtually resisting everything.

with the damn lizard and this entire conversation going to a place that Idk where to. Incon Fra

I thought I voted, but apparently not.

It's an incon since 682 can't affect Arceus due to abstract existence, and Arceus not being able to kill 682 due to virtually resisting everything.
Tfw with the upcoming Mekhane rework 682 will be able to affect Arceus pretty easily

Back