• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-239 vs Freddy Krueger

Couldn't 239 just force herself to wake up, thus negging this scenario. Or just imagine the dream world as the real world. Or probably hundreds of other things. Even if 239 can't think of the idea to erase the concept of fear or just erase the universe or something.

Though the one thing I can think of for Freddy is that he could turn himself invisible and I don't think 239 has good enough perception to notice him then, which she needs to do in order to have the thought of doing anything to him. So maybe he could kill her like that?

Also wait, 239's page says her powers don't work while she's unconscious, which she is if she's in the dream world. So maybe it's a stomp if I'm not mistaken?

Back