• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Mommy Milkers and T H E F E M A L E : 0
Mistake-a-nature : 7
Incon : 0

9-B versions used
Speed equalized
Scout has his stock bat and the flying guillotine
Starting distance is 10 meters

Scout stood in a dingy office, a man sitting in a chair in front of him while his bag was on a desk. A woman stood by the wall, doing a newspaper sudoku. Miss Pauling was speaking through a phone speaker, a continuation of Mann. Co's superhero project which this time, failed. This led them to the place the mercenary is currently in, to try and salvage what they can.

"It's great to have more members here. It's getting pretty lonely" said Mother Milk.
"Vought has been rather uncooperative. So Mann. Co has decided to use you guys instead. Hope you don't mind our messanger" asked Miss Pauling through a phone.

"Not at all. But first, I gotta search through his bag. Sorry, force of habit" replied the medic before taking Scout's duffel bag. The mercenary bit his nails, fearing what was about to happen. As you all know at this point, Mother Milk ends up discovering a jar of milk with dubious viscosity because of course he does. "Oh, milk! I've been waiting to mix it with cereal" said Kimiko before pouring the jar into a bowl first like a degenerate. It flowed slowly before an action figure fell out.

"Hey, I thought toys come from cereal boxes, not milk" she said. Mother Milk wound up turning towards Scout, a look of disgust present on his face.

"Oh come on man, I thought someone named Mother Milk would be understanding" said the mercenary.

No Scout, you're wrong

Last edited:
Hmm... You got Kimiko and MM's AP? Honestly, due to Kimiko's Low-Mid Regen, I think Scout should've one of their shotguns or even their stock pistol... unless Scout's guillotine can resupply itself here or smth.

Hmm... You got Kimiko and MM's AP?
They're around 0.001 tons due to scaling to the supes though for MM it only affects his durability (He's a stone wall)
Honestly, due to Kimiko's Low-Mid Regen, I think Scout should've one of their shotguns or even their stock pistol... unless Scout's guillotine can resupply itself here or smth.
Scout does have an LS advantage so he can restrain her once desperate. Remember, his bullets blitz people

Hm. I watched The Boys a while back, so my knowledge is a bit rusty, but - I am 70% sure that Kimiko and MM starting moves would be likely trying to flank Scout and engage with him in h2h, which would be difficult since Scout is a slippery bastard that can double jump and doesn't like staying in one place often, plus, Scout does have a ranged weapon (of sorts), so I am confident Scout can likely take down MM, sooner or later.

However, the biggest issue is that Kimiko has a decent regen which might make it hard to keep her dead. Don't think a baseball is enough to deal with the level of brain damage needed so that Kimiko's regen can't save her.

Would that help? Like since you need at least 8-24hrs to declare a incap victory or smth? Or can Scout simply choke out Kimiko to unconsciousness and bash her skull in with his bat after she falls unconscious?

Kimiko doesn't have a gun and Scout is very evasive and hard to hit. He's like, essentially anti-CQC. He focuses on not getting hit, and he's fought people stronger than him. The cleaver is a ranged weapon that keeps coming back that he can use repeatedly.

He either cuts her head off or bashes her head in after a while.

Back