• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Thor: Wanda's Quest to Become the Strongest 6-C in the MCU (7-1-2) CONCLUDED

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Wanda, having defeated Full Gauntlet Thanos and Captain Marvel, is now on a quest to prove herself as the strongest 6-C in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. If she manages to pull through and defeat Thor, she'll be able to skip Captain America and take on the Goddess of Death, Hela.

MCU Scarlet Witch vs MCU Thor Odinson

Current Scarlet Witch and Awakened Thor with Stormbreaker will be used (I can change to Post-Decimation if need be). Both are in character and recognize each other, but do not see each other as allies and are willing to kill. Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise.

"I don't need you to tell me who I am": 7 (@Loyd, @PsychoWarper, @ArkhamDC06, @Coolboy6, @Sonicflare9, @ThePrimalHunter)

"I told you, you'd die for that": 1 (@Kidkinsey)

Dormammu (Inconclusive): 2 (@Newendigo, @Emirp sumitpo)

Last edited:
Stormbreaker and his Lightning both are MHS+ which means they are faster then her and he can easily one shot but the problem is weather or not that’s enough.

Wanda is very haxxed and has great telekinesis so im overall a bit uncertain.

Ill wait for others before casting a vote.

They both would know each other’s kit so Thor will probably drop a nuke while Wanda blocks with a barrier and Wanda’s TK > Thanos armor > Thor’s lightning. At that point Wanda can twitch her hand or use hax to win. Might have issues if Thor yeets SB at her cuz I dunno how well trying to catch it with her TK will work out. Gonna wait for more input.

Well Thanos did catch Stormbreaker midair when he was pinning down Thor and Thor tried to call it to himself. Not to mention Wanda's TK is also most likely stronger than it was before in Endgame.

Wanda does also have teleportation.

This is a tough fight to look at. Either one of them could easily kill each other. If Thor starts with lightning, he could easily kill her. But if Thor starts with jumping at Wanda and attacking with his stormbreaker, Wanda could stop it with her telekinesis and throw it back at him and he’d be dead. Wanda doesn’t normally start with hax when not bloodlusted. I’ll vote for incon cuz they could easily take each other out depending on what they start with.

Speed is probably going to be the key for this. Thor only has to be faster and land a good hit and he can basically one-shot her since Wanda is physically a human but if she manages to block him even for some seconds (knowing how durable her barriers are), he's probably done. That and Wanda also has teleportation so if she reacts correctly, she can outpace him. I would sayd Wanad but it's a very close.

This is a tough fight to look at. Either one of them could easily kill each other. If Thor starts with lightning, he could easily kill her. But if Thor starts with jumping at Wanda and attacking with his stormbreaker, Wanda could stop it with her telekinesis and throw it back at him and he’d be dead. Wanda doesn’t normally start with hax when not bloodlusted. I’ll vote for incon cuz they could easily take each other out depending on what they start with.
Does thor have another lightning move or is it the one he charges into his hammer b4 firing

Hes SB overpowred the gauntlet im not sure if wanda could stop it but she can tp?

Thor bodies by touching her with anything but i think wanda likely takes it with hax

Does thor have another lightning move or is it the one he charges into his hammer b4 firing
He can summon lightning from his fists (but when he does it, it’s high 7-A)
Hes SB overpowred the gauntlet im not sure if wanda could stop it but she can tp?
She can tp, but I don’t think she leads with it. She can stop stormbreaker with telekinesis because of the lifting strength gap.
Thor bodies by touching her with anything but i think wanda likely takes it with hax
Wanda also has the AP advantage

I didnt see wanda vision is she not a glass cannon anymore?

Im voting wanda for now she likely gets a hold of him with hax in which its over

this can change with the new thor movie tho i hope

He can summon lightning from his fists (but when he does it, it’s high 7-A)
Tbf even at H7A it could still one shot her IF it hits.

Firing a blast of Lightning may be his best bet since its MHS+ while shes only MHS tho I dont think thats a big enough gap for her to not be able to do anything.

I think Wanda probably gets the dub here due to TK and overall Hax.

Btw, I know he has never done this at all, but would Thor not be able to just BFR people via the Bifrost? He can summon it as he pleases so… maybe?

If he's never done it before, we don't assume its something that he would even remotely attempt here.

Voting thor since she's still a glass cannon, If she tries to levitate him like she did thanos thor will just drop the giant lightning bolt he used on Hela. Stormbreaker can zip around the battlefield like it did during his wakanda entrance and if it hits her shes dead or very injured same for his punches and kicks. Her ap might be above his but its close and thor was able to take a BEATING from thanos and still be concious so I doubt she puts him down that easily. Also if hes in his warriors madness mode (end of ragnarok) just getting close to him gets you zapped so yeah

Her ap might be above his but its close and thor was able to take a BEATING from thanos and still be concious so I doubt she puts him down that easily.
I mean, not really. Thanos' double bladed sword can block hits from Stormbreaker (and on his profile it says it can deflect hits, but I don't recall that happening as far as I remember) and Wanda broke it in endgame. And current Wanda is also significantly stronger than she was in endgame, so the AP gap should be pretty noticeable.
Also if hes in his warriors madness mode (end of ragnarok) just getting close to him gets you zapped so yeah
I'm not sure what you're referring to but SBA has them starting pretty far apart so I don't think that will be very relevant here.

But vote counted anyways I guess.

He never actually blocked the bladed part of stormbreaker he got inbetween the handle and bottom of the axe. Thanos admitted thor in OS him so idk about the ap gap being noticeable

Remember in ragnarok when he awakened his power and the fodder was getting zapped for just standing close to him, its relevant If she tries to engage in close combat

I think that Stormbreaker should be able to clean through Wandas blast and TK, considering it managed to it again a complete Infinity Stone Blast without much issue.

Aside from that, he probably could catch her off-ward with the lightning bolts that strike around him (if we were to assume he does that after Ragnarok). Thanos sorta did the same with the missiles and I can see Thor doing that in a similar situation.

But even with all that Wanda can still pull if she goes for the quick kill while avoiding Stormbreaker (If she even knows how powerful it is) so huh, I will go with incon.

Back