• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Strange Supreme | Grief Stricken Sorcerers (Grace)

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Well I thought this would be fitting. Duel of the MCU magic practitioners who drove themselves and their potential to farther, and darker heights. Crap load of parallels between these two, so lets do it.

Post-Endgame Scarlet Witch and Pre-Fusion Strange Supreme are used. Speed is equalized. Who wins and why?

Scarlet Witch vs Strange Supreme​

The Answer to Grief is Chaos:

The Answer to Grief is More Power: 7 (@Colonel_Krukov, @The_one_you_least_expect, @Dalesean027, @Spinoirr, @Vizer04, @Shizuka, @ImNot4nUser)

The Watcher says its a Draw:

1625232834_What-If-Funko-and-Lego-leak-new-details-of.jpg
c3431d8d-7114-4e8d-bd90-d5677ccb0678-40b225a7-288f-4685-8dbc-636784b16591-scarlet-witch-darkhold.jpeg

Last edited:
Lol no need to apologize for that one and one thing I'll say is thay we've seen this strange disable magical rune's a couple of times already so I doubt he'd just sit back while Wanda throws up runes without disabling them so I think that's out of question this time around

Wanda starts with either TK, Magic Blast or tries to go in for the mind manip. I honestly doubt the effectiveness of mind manip in this case since even the normal doctor strange can see through Mind manip in episode 4 of what if and for the fact that his body houses several other powerful beings

I don't think Wanda can counter absorption. But Class T TK is gonna be a heavy problem. As this version has no counter to getting crushed.

I guess Strange could try go out of range end shoot her down? But is that in character?
Also he could just time travel and kill Wanda in the past, but I don't think that's in character
I'd say what I said before is in character since that's the order of things from how he fought in the episode
Yes I believe in the episode he leads with that then switches to his beams and other abilities from his absorbed beings then mind hax
That's unless you want to count him BFRing good Strange from his own timeline before fighting

Actually never mind, he could protect himself with his shields to defend against Wanda's TK. As it's Island level AP vs universal+ dura. Whether or not he can do it in time is debatable
This is Pre-Fusion Strange. His shields are Tier 7.

I don't think it would be much of a factor anyways, because I don't remember strange using shields in his fight with good strange much anyways. Also, shields... don't protect you against TK.

This is Pre-Fusion Strange. His shields are Tier 7.

I don't think it would be much of a factor anyways, because I don't remember strange using shields in his fight with good strange much anyways. Also, shields... don't protect you against TK.
Ah ok. But wdym his shields aren't a good factor against TK anyway? His Low 2-C shield was able to form a bubble around him

Honestly Strange's wincon involves his getting his absorption off at any moment. His absorption by the looks of it is much stronger than that of Agatha's and happens very quickly and I'd say he uses more ways to get into blindspots than Wanda does though they're both pretty sly.

Eh not really the more I think about it, it sounds incon to me since Either he opens up with absorption superior to that of Agatha's or Wanda TK's and crushes immediately

leaning towards the Watcher

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. Telekinesis is literally just applying force to something up without having to interact with it. Shields don't do anything to protect you from TK.

Lets say Cap's shield had 3-A dura. That doesn't mean he's protected from TK. You need resistance or power null to TK to avoid TK.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. Telekinesis is literally just applying force to something up without having to interact with it. Shields don't do anything to protect you from TK.

Lets say Cap's shield had 3-A dura. That doesn't mean he's protected from TK. You need resistance or power null to TK to avoid TK.
Literally yes it's just this, Thanos was wearing a full suit of armor and she simply just crushed him with TK and there was nothing he could do about it

Back