• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Odin: Wanda's Finale to Become the Strongest 6-C in the MCU (2-8-6)

I mean Odin isnt dumb, in fact hes a Genius and has thousands of years of combat experience and immense knowledge of alot including magic.

He should be able to tell that dealing with Wanda within her range is simply to dangerous.
I mean if the scenario is odin literally bifrosts away then nukes where ever wanda is its a stomp
It's viable he's done that as his first move before also when does Wanda start with teleportation in character
When was it his first move?
Dont they start 4km away if wanda wants to avoid being disintegrated and be able to affect him with her hax wouldnt she teleport?
Unless shes running/flying to odin while blocking/dodging beams

Pretty sure he came in to rescue everybody isnt thr a scene where old odin actually fights but loses an eye,
I mean warper is right genius intelligence/has a fake gauntlet/probably knows about wanda magic, at the start of the fight he bifrosts away then nukes where ever they fought its a stomp

Sentences buddy. I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say.

Also why would Odin know about Wanda's magic? Its a specific kind of magic exclusive to only her detailed in an ancient book which Odin has zero proof of possessing.

I dont think Odin would know her particular magic but I do think hed be able to tell it was highly dangerous magic.

yep oddly odin not knowing the specific hax, fires gungnir a couple of times > wanda evades when shes about to get in range to use her haxes > odin concludes her magic is to dangerous so he bifrosts away then nukes, fortunately its prime odin thrs no in character so we can insert whatever headcannon.

Also why would Odin know about Wanda's magic? Its a specific kind of magic exclusive to only her detailed in an ancient book which Odin has zero proof of possessing.
Odin is thousands of years old, has cosmic awareness and gigantic knowledge of basically almost everything in the Nine Realms so obviously he would have at least heared about it a little. And even if not, he has enough experience of Magic and battle to acknowledge when a foe is particulary dangerous on the spot. Either way, he's gonna react pretty quickly.

I'm confused. What about her magic would let him know she is dangerous? Aside from the fact that she is considerably stronger than almost everything else he has encountered (besides Surtur as that seems to be a common but incorrect stance here), what exactly tips Odin off? She is apparently weaker than him so no worries there but he wouldn't find out what she can do until she actually uses her stuff and anything that she uses after TK is GG.

I'm confused. What about her magic would let him know she is dangerous? Aside from the fact that she is considerably stronger than almost everything else he has encountered (besides Surtur as that seems to be a common but incorrect stance here), what exactly tips Odin off? She is apparently weaker than him so no worries there but he wouldn't find out what she can do until she actually uses her stuff and anything that she uses after TK is GG.
Given his experience and his knowledge about Earth, the Nine Realm, Yggdrasil and cosmic forces at least, he would know she's a very particular being upon seeing her powers. At worse, he would identify as some outside-context form of magic most humans haven't used in existence. Plus, her powers were accelerated by an IS and he has come into contact with at least two of them so it's certain he can recognize their power.

Fairly certain I voted Wanda that day me and Arkham kept arguing.
If I remember correctly, yep, you voted Wanda.

Back