• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch (Avengers Alliance) vs Kratos (Norse Mythology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Norse Kratos still isn’t banned (I guess not officially banned, but like a unwritten rule) from matches is astounding. Kratos’ profile is as out of date as it gets. It barely has the surface level stuff from the game, nothing else, and it does even explain the surface level stuff well. Saying whether he wins or loses is a complete lie because this isn’t Kratos, it’s a shell of a profile with the name ‘Kratos’ slapped on it.

The fact that Norse Kratos still isn’t banned (I guess not officially banned, but like a unwritten rule) from matches is astounding. Kratos’ profile is as out of date as it gets. It barely has the surface level stuff from the game, nothing else, and it does even explain the surface level stuff well. Saying whether he wins or loses is a complete lie because this isn’t Kratos, it’s a shell of a profile with the name ‘Kratos’ slapped on it.
You should probably make a CRT if you think it needs updating.

Completely unrelated but I see people are starting to put FC/OC characters versus VsBattles characters more often, is that popular and is it acceptable. Because there is a FC/OC character I’ve been working on for a while and I’m wondering if I would even be able to use them (it’s a mod character not an original from me).

If I should ask on your wall or somewhere else instead just let me know.

On my wall is fine. Yeah, it's fine to make matches against VSB characters, just make sure that you only add the results on fc/oc.

Well you already answered all the important parts of the question. So going back to the match: What is Scarlet Witches ap? Kratos scales to 9 universes.

Last I checked resisting fate does not give you resistance to probability manipulation and vice versa. So Scarlet can make it vastly harder for Kratos to hit her, is a absolutely going to hit him, and she can reduce his stats massively. The only big thing Kratos has going for him is time slow and it doesn’t last all that long (and possibly can freeze her but he has to hit her first). I’m leaning towards Scarlet Witch but Kratos could pull of a win here and there with a time slow freeze combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back