• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

scaling off public domain characters

is it ok for a oc to scale off of a public domain character (and a public domain verse) if the profile specifies it is the original version of the public domain character and not the verse's own version of the character?

If it specifies the original version and has the same power level as canon then it should be fine, at least according to rules.

I mean you can do that but have fun finding and completing matches.

Missed the part about completing matches. Don't take this as me being a jerk but yeah.

Watch out though, some FC/OC Tier 0s would solo the mainsite entirely and just scaling off Azzy or something won't save you against them.

Last edited:
just give me their cosmologies so i can add a +1 to it
I'm not the most knowledgeable guy and some of them are still in progress with revisions, but now you should be able to fight with fodder in a certain verse. The verses that reach really high into 0 from what I know are Black Rose (the one with GRIDLITH), The Name of this Story? Does it even Matter? (the one with Aether) and Evanescent (In-progress revisions for this one). Good luck.

I'm not the most knowledgeable guy and some of them are still in progress with revisions, but now you should be able to fight with fodder in a certain verse. The verses that reach really high into 0 from what I know are Black Rose (the one with GRIDLITH), The Name of this Story? Does it even Matter? (the one with Aether) and Evanescent (In-progress revisions for this one). Good luck.
ASoL is suggsverse fodder.

ASoL is suggsverse fodder.
Suggsverse contradicts itself too much though I believe it's unable to be tiered due to that, it may even be fodder to most verses due to the fact.

But try and +1 those verses I just gave you lmao that would be the funniest shit ever.

Suggsverse contradicts itself too much though I believe it's unable to be tiered due to that, it may even be fodder to most verses due to the fact.

But try and +1 those verses I just gave you lmao that would be the funniest shit ever.
black rose doesn't have info and i literally cannot understand the tiering of the second one, and that last one is in progress

also ASoL is a suggsverse fanfiction

black rose doesn't have info and i literally cannot understand the tiering of the second one, and that last one is in progress
Exactly, Black Rose isn't finished yet, the second one is straight-up insanity, and the last one is in progress yes.

But you can just gather current information and try to +1 the things that are now, then when more stuff appears you can +1 more.

Exactly, Black Rose isn't finished yet, the second one is straight-up insanity, and the last one is in progress yes.

But you can just gather current information and try to +1 the things that are now, then when more stuff appears you can +1 more.
wait
can i do this:
"Transcends FC/OC's characters infinitely"

The problem is, with a mindset like that, making a high 0 is actually much harder than not trying to make one (like the 3rd verse was completely on accident lmao). You just need to delve into insanity like the others and eventually you'll make something high somehow.

Oh yeah another suggestion is Ark: Roleplay for a verse, it's decently powerful too.

Last edited:
bruh. imagine trying to make a broken tier 0 for no reason 💀

No, do not scale to public domain characters unless your work is actually fanfiction

Back